Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Female Anime Characters - Minitokyo

Black Female Anime Characters

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Yellow-hair girl form black cat

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Claudia from Macross/Robotech immediately comes to mind. As is Briareos Hecatonchires from Appleseed, believe it or not. (He just has little to none of his original skin left, as he's about completely cybernetic by the point of the original story.) Those are (presumably) the African/African-American black people, though. If we were to include the middle-eastern kind as well, the list would grow larger.

Black women in seinen about foreign countries are common. But in shonen and shojo...not so much. Yoruichi is one, I guess. We've had some very tertiary characters in some cases in Detective Conan. In Trinity Blood, there's a vampire who's black, and possible, another one called Lilith, only seen in flashbacks (though her hair is red...). In Angel Sanctuary, a race of demons known as evils are brown-skinned (before anybody says this series is racist, they're the good guysXD).

In Axis Powers Hetalia, a series that has a character for each country on earth (only around 60 s far), we have some Africans designed...and they're all black and women.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Caska from Berserk
Yoruichi from Bleach
April from Darker than Black
um... thats all i can think of

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

miyuki from basquash

Yoroichi, Halibel from bleach

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Black mamba!

Yoruichi, Halibel and Mila-rose from bleach

Shihouin Yoruichi from Bleach..she's awesome

Gidget and Hilda from Eureka Seven.

Michiko from Michiko & Hatchin.

Aisha from Sky Girls (well, quite black).

Aisha from So-ra-no-wo-to.

Noloty from Book Of Bantorra.

Kirche from Zero no Tsukaima.

Athena from Aria.

Rakshata from Code Geass.

April from Darker than Black

Paninya from FMA.

Hedyeh and Ayse Khadim from Ladies vs Butlers!

Lizzie from Phantom ~ Requiem for the Phantom

Claire and Fee from Planetes

There is one more in Dai-guard, but I can't remember the name.

Yeah, I know, my english Suck.

Yoruichi from Bleach, even though everyone's already said it... Uhhhm, I know there are a few others but I can't remember off the top of my head. >_>;;

merged: 05-31-2010 ~ 12:06am
...Also Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena! Kaolla Su from Love Hina; though I think that's just an extreme tan, same with Ed from Cowboy Bebop... Uhhhm.

merged: 05-31-2010 ~ 12:07am
Rose from FMA; Sohma from RG Veda...

Kagura from InuYasha

merged: 05-31-2010 ~ 10:52am
Argh... I'm so sorry I read balck character :( Of course Yoruichi from Bleach

Dark Saber!

to bring back some seriousness:
Urd from Ah! My Godess. Same about Hild.
Well, they aren't exactly black(not even humans for that matter) but I think they fit.

yoruichi from bleach

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

well, Nadie from el cazador dela bruja is brown, since shes mexican... or this girls from love hina is also brownish since shes from india, but black... i dont think so, there not much black ppl in asia so its not likely to see em in a nime.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I think there was one in a Bebop filler ep.
Ed isn't black, just very tan or Mexican.

I know in video games like Blazblue and Guilty Gear they make alternate costume colors so they can be black as well as white.

Also, The Boondocks has black characters everywhere in there :3

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

there is one in darker than black

Quote by betydigimonthere is one in darker than black

Yeah, I believe her name is April

yorouchi from bleach..
katara from avatar..

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

Quote by bochan91hatsune miku black version

I suppose you mean Black Rock Shooter? That's not Miku. Just a character LOOKS like Miku.

And on topic..... Yoruichi from Bleach. That's all I know.

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

Michiko from Michiko to Hatchin
Paninya from FMA

Ukitsu from ikkitousen

mvrckz

mvrckz

Close Enough

Yoruichi form bleach

"Komodo National Park" come on lets see --> http://www.komodonationalpark.org/

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.