Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Female Anime Characters - Minitokyo

Black Female Anime Characters

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

radith

radith

how art you today?

yoruichi shihouin is the hottest one!

artistique is unique

ur special taste? :D

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

Quote by radithyoruichi shihouin is the hottest one!

Seconded!

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

Knygus from Soul eater
and April from darker than black

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

Casca from berserk

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Quote by GunsxShurikens

Quote by bochan91hatsune miku black version

I suppose you mean Black Rock Shooter? That's not Miku. Just a character LOOKS like Miku.

And on topic..... Yoruichi from Bleach. That's all I know.

They probably mean Aku Yamine, which is indeed a tan, white-haired version of Miku. She even has the same voice, but at a slightly higher pitch.

Black Rock Shooter is pale as a ghost. How on earth would you assume they meant that?

On topic: Aku Yamine? lol

Why do people say Yoruichi all the time? She's just tanned. She doesn't have any physical similarity to real life black people. Her hair is purple, her eyes yellow, her nose, mouth, shape-face, etc, the same as the super whitey characters...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Lizzie Garland from Phantom: Requiem for the phantom

(...) black?

Rena or Black Rose in Hack:// Legend of Twilight

Quote by SanzosSaruWhy do people say Yoruichi all the time? She's just tanned. She doesn't have any physical similarity to real life black people. Her hair is purple, her eyes yellow, her nose, mouth, shape-face, etc, the same as the super whitey characters...

In Bleach, she is black. She was referred to as a black woman in an episode.

Yoruichi Bleach

April from Darker than black

Hmmmm.........may be........hmmmmmm...............i dont known :|

I only know yoruichi san ...

Casca, yoruichi are the most known.

There also Claudia LaSalle from Macross SDF, Sue Harris from Argento Soma,... and that the one's I remember.

lol MR POPO

Quote by Scalysnakelol MR POPO

who ?

Quote by Chise84

Quote by Scalysnakelol MR POPO

who ?

I think that's supposed to be one dude from Dragon Ball Z

Thanks, I didn't seen DBZ yet. I started the first Dragon Ball few time ago but I put it "on hold" after 25 episodes. Hope to continue it before the end of the year :)

Michico of "Michico to Hatchin" Excelent anime :P This girl rocks, i wanna cosplay as her! x) then in Soul Eater, there is the zoombie nurse xD and...mm...in reborn, there are the Cervelos, and one of the Blacksarasa people, that looks like in disco times XD sorry, I can`t remember many names...

Quote by AsNayeMichico of "Michico to Hatchin" Excelent anime :P This girl rocks, i wanna cosplay as her! x) then in Soul Eater, there is the zoombie nurse xD and...mm...in reborn, there are the Cervelos, and one of the Blacksarasa people, that looks like in disco times XD sorry, I can`t remember many names...

I know, Michiko kicks ass <3

tanarotte...from macademi wassoi...

I'm not sure if it counts...but the whole Noah family from d.gray man got such a dark skin ^^"

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.