Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I have completed it - Minitokyo

I have completed it

page 1 of 1 12 total items

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/?action=view&current=1336464474_b83ff28b79.jpg

How could I make this meet your requirements. I have done some major re- modification as you can see, but I just have a feeling there is a problem. I mean it really isn't that different, but I can't think of what else.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

This isn't DeviantART this is an anime comunity that has nothing to do with anime. Maybe add an anime character to it and we will talk

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by SinistraThis isn't DeviantART this is an anime comunity that has nothing to do with anime. Maybe add an anime character to it and we will talk

U mm it does. What were you too in the design, because I had a pic of Sakura and Saskue on the side.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

What are you trying to make a wall fanart or a scan

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by SinistraWhat are you trying to make a wall fanart or a scan

It is wall fanart actually. I took note from something the mods tolled me:

In anime wallpapers, you must prominently feature at least one anime, manga, or related character, which cannot be used for background purposes. In general wallpapers, you must feature an appropriate subject pursuant of other terms outlined in the Policy.
You may not use unmodified stock images for background purposes. For the purposes of this policy, an image is "unmodified" if it has not undergone any editing or if it has undergone only basic editing, such as resizing, retouching, or cropping.
___________________________________________(...)

I needed a base to work with so what I was trying to do is upload a base or something it should look like. In truth I was thinking about is this more a scan or wallpaper. I had to think I can't just retouch, so then I thought redesign the whole thing and add some new texture. I am using a special software to do this job.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Yes but a wallpaper has a standard width and hight I can already tell you it won't get accepted because it dose not meet the file size requirements of a wallpaper.

accepted file resilutions
# Wallpaper submissions must be in standard, fixed resolutions. Minitokyo currently supports the following list of common resolutions:

* 4:3 and 5:4 Aspect Ratio
o 1024x768
o 1152x864
o 1280x960
o 1280x1024
o 1600x1200
o 2048x1536
* 16:9 Aspect Ratio
o 1280x720
o 1280x768
o 1600x900
o 1920x1080
o 1920x1200
* Dual-screen Resolutions
o 2304x864
o 2048x768
o 2560x960
o 2560x1024
o 4096x1536

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by SinistraYes but a wallpaper has a standard width and hight I can already tell you it won't get accepted because it dose not meet the file size requirements of a wallpaper.

accepted file resilutions
# Wallpaper submissions must be in standard, fixed resolutions. Minitokyo currently supports the following list of common resolutions:

* 4:3 and 5:4 Aspect Ratio
o 1024x768
o 1152x864
o 1280x960
o 1280x1024
o 1600x1200
o 2048x1536
* 16:9 Aspect Ratio
o 1280x720
o 1280x768
o 1600x900
o 1920x1080
o 1920x1200
* Dual-screen Resolutions
o 2304x864
o 2048x768
o 2560x960
o 2560x1024
o 4096x1536

Yea thank you, but I was really wondering about the base. I knew the image itself wasn't formatted correctly I should have brought that up, but I just said it was a base too that way in the future I will know what to upload. I needed a rough draft first.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Well if its just a base then fix the pixel resolution and put an anime character in it that you can make out. Im sure if you have browsed through the walls here you can tell there are anime characters in there without having to use the "where's waldo" technique to find them. make the characters more visible and resubmit and we can see if you can get it accepted. if you need help check out the Photoshop Lovers group and look through the tutorial websites to help you out with the GFX design.

you have the potental to be a good wall artist you just need alot more work

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by SinistraWell if its just a base then fix the pixel resolution and put an anime character in it that you can make out. Im sure if you have browsed through the walls here you can tell there are anime characters in there without having to use the "where's waldo" technique to find them. make the characters more visible and resubmit and we can see if you can get it accepted. if you need help check out the Photoshop Lovers group and look through the tutorial websites to help you out with the GFX design.

you have the potental to be a good wall artist you just need alot more work

Um yea thank you very much.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Just looking at the image you posted it has a few major problems:

(1) The characters are pixelated.
You took an image and made it larger or used a filter to make it blurry and made up of squares. This is not allowed in the Policy. You can take a large base image and make it smaller, but you cannot make a small image and stretch it larger. The quality becomes very poor when you do that.

(2) Everything is squished and out of ratio.
You should keep everything in the correct proportion.

(3) The background looks like you've got some ideas going on, but the overlay checker pattern I'm not a fan of - it doesn't really have anything to do with the image.

I think you're on the right track and you're starting to make a background and doing stuff, but like Sinistra said, it's a lot of work to get wallpapers to a nice standard. I think you're using the wrong base images (too small) and you're using way too many modifications to the point that the quality of work is just overloaded with filters. Read the policy again in greater depth - over filtering is NOT a good way to make wallpapers. Keep us posted on this work.

BTW-

This is NOT a scan! You can't *make* your own scans. I don't know why you keep thinking this is a scan, but a scan is an image drawn by the original artist that has been scanned with a scanner. Stop trying to think of making your own scans! If you can buy artbooks and scan them, then those are called scans. The best you can do on Minitokyo with a scan is either vector/ trace art or wallpapers.

People download scans because they want the base image. Just because you have a different background, it doesn't mean your base image is any better. People use scans to make wallpapers - the image you posted up is basically impossible for using in a wallpaper. Either way, this is not a scan. Abandon the scan idea.

If you ask for my personal opinion, I'd stop making wallpapers and learn to do vector/ trace art FIRST. You can submit traces of scans to the Indy Art category provided that you did them yourself. Once you can do that, wallpapers are not difficult to make. I think you're just running too fast and too eager to submit to the gallery without even understanding the basics yet.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by kuroimisaJust looking at the image you posted it has a few major problems:

You took an image and made it larger or used a filter to make it blurry and made up of squares. This is not allowed in the Policy. You can take a large base image and make it smaller, but you cannot make a small image and stretch it larger. The quality becomes very poor when you do that.

(3) The background looks like you've got some ideas going on, but the overlay checker pattern I'm not a fan of - it doesn't really have anything to do with the image.

I think you're on the right track and you're starting to make a background and doing stuff, but like Sinistra said, it's a lot of work to get wallpapers to a nice standard. I think you're using the wrong base images (too small) and you're using way too many modifications to the point that the quality of work is just overloaded with filters. Read the policy again in greater depth - over filtering is NOT a good way to make wallpapers. Keep us posted on this work.

BTW-

This is NOT a scan! You can't *make* your own scans. I don't know why you keep thinking this is a scan, but a scan is an image drawn by the original artist that has been scanned with a scanner. Stop trying to think of making your own scans! If you can buy artbooks and scan them, then those are called scans. The best you can do on Minitokyo with a scan is either vector/ trace art or wallpapers.

People download scans because they want the base image. Just because you have a different background, it doesn't mean your base image is any better. People use scans to make wallpapers - the image you posted up is basically impossible for using in a wallpaper. Either way, this is not a scan. Abandon the scan idea.

If you ask for my personal opinion, I'd stop making wallpapers and learn to do vector/ trace art FIRST. You can submit traces of scans to the Indy Art category provided that you did them yourself. Once you can do that, wallpapers are not difficult to make. I think you're just running too fast and too eager to submit to the gallery without even understanding the basics yet.

I did as a wallpaper you were all incorrect. I did not enlarge what I made nor shortened it and followed all your credits. I didn't are if you liked the design they were good to me. Plus I was just starting to use my software. I did the best I could and followed everything you guys gave me. I understand all you tolled me. I took note of everything the mods said so everything should be in check. I re-modified it okay, and change it competently so i want it back.

merged: 03-25-2010 ~ 05:17am

Quote by kuroimisaJust looking at the image you posted it has a few major problems:

BTW-

I did as a wallpaper you were all incorrect. I did not enlarge what I made nor shortened it and followed all your credits. I didn't are if you liked the design they were good to me. Plus I was just starting to use my software. I did the best I could and followed everything you guys gave me. I understand all you tolled me. I took note of everything the mods said so everything should be in check. I re-modified it okay, and change it competently so I want it back. You say I added to much to the wallpaper I don't understand that. I am just using what I can I mean if I added to little there wouldn't be that big of a difference. That is what I am shooting for. I want the pic to be totally different. As for resolution please allow me to upload another in high res..

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.