Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of pretty smile - Minitokyo

deletion of pretty smile

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

why? . . .

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

- poor image quality; the scan of Saber that you used isn't very good quality, there's graininess (especially on her face and hair)
- extraction issues on the sword and logo (there are white pixels that shouldn't be there)
- lack of integration between foreground and background; the background looks just like a filter

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

ooh... so thats why

about the logo and the sword i made them thats not extraction and about white pixles i just realize that after i uploaded the wall (sorry . . *smile* my bad)

i like this (your reason) the most... right to the point, i need that :)

Ps: this is the first place that delete wallpaper that aint good cuz i learn making wallpaper just by my self so . . . thank you for your time i learn alot sometimes is hurt when your wall deleted but it make me close to be good

i hope this dont make me baned from posting wallpaper... cuz i will post more wallpaper in the future ^^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

don't worry, as long as you only upload wallpapers you made, you won't get banned for posting them (though they might get deleted for quality reasons...). You can always post in the Sandbox first, to get some help and suggestions.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

hehehe . . . ok.. i'll do that :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.