Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Gundam would win 00 Raiser vs Double X - Minitokyo

Which Gundam would win 00 Raiser vs Double X

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam 00

page 1 of 1 21 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well i'll start i'll go with 00 raiser for the fact sestsuna a true innovator and can win most fights also his trans am burst can affect emotions so and the pliot for double x is Grahm

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

For me it's 00 raiser

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

i see and good choice

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

his advatages are trans-am & and it's "double energy particles", I don't know if it is right whatever that called.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

No ur right and true also he's a pure breed inovater

Damn i need more points =/

merged: 03-26-2010 ~ 01:37am
So, im getting em now o_o?

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

The pliot for Double x is Aker Grahm Double x has cannos that are extermly powerful and 00 raiser we already made our points on that

00 riser! now there is the qunta! even better :P

00 is even better

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

thx guys And 00 Raiser just rocks

oops my bad, only 00

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

its fine man

cfdsfasf
df
dsf
ds
fd
fsfasdfsfdsfsafadsfdas

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

00 Raiser rocks

Y con esfuerzo empu

Are you nuts? 00 Raiser, hands down. Forget about Trans-am, the 00 can freakin' teleport!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

its called quantiming for the proper name

Double 00 Raiser lol no chance everyone else would die instantly XD

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

obviously 00 Raiser will rid out XX

happy and positive

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Has anyone even seen the Satilet Cannons on XX but i'm 00 Raiser fan myself Setsuna would rape XX.

00 Raiser would win

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.