Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image reclassified -- wrong class; tag ok but not class - Minitokyo

Image reclassified -- wrong class; tag ok but not class

Tagged under Spice and Wolf

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

I downloaded an image that was Wolf and Spice .. 'Wolf takes Bath'...

Someone relabeled' it's primary group as Ecci -- and it's not.

It's primary group should be Wolf and Spice as it is from the Wolf and Spice Calendar -- it's not fan fair, and it's not meant to be someone else --- I certainly don't mind it being tagged Ecci if that's how someone feels, but I do mind it being moved under a primary group other than Wlf and Rain...

But to make it worse (might not have noticed hadn't someone pm'ed me on this problem) ..
after the move, the picture because inaccessible due to image corruption.

No doubt! Calling my fair fox ecci is a corrupt -- or at least giving her a primary categorization of that.

Should I resubmit the scan under another name so it can be reclassified correction or can that be fixed?

Will that fix the corruption or have you just p'd of the great Holo, who is a wise and powerful wolf who wouldn't let her image be so profaned -- and must thus have it restored from one of her faithful worshipers (hoping leaving more wheat out for her as I speak!)....

A*a

(A*a)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm no mod, but from what I remember about ecchi it enables the scan to be filtered out from the rest of the group due to mature content and the likes and naked it pretty mature to me. but since it didn't show anything it wasn't deleted. there could have been a glitch that caused it to take place and someone will look into it for you but I don't know if it'll be pulled from the ecchi tag. but you could try asking for it to be deleted and then upload it again under the ecchi tag as primary, but I'm certain others will answer this question for you shortly.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

Just the opposite -- I wanted it under what I posted -- Under "Wolf and Spice" -- that's it's category.

Ecci should[can] be an additional tag, but not the main classification.

That's not where I posted it.

merged: 03-25-2010 ~ 06:59am
and naked doesn't show anything mature in this case...naked is **juevenile**...for children -- children are naked -- and often hang out that way in some cultures when <5-8....

In this case no nips, no pubs or genitals, no violence, no sex, so no R, not even PG-13...

more importantly is intent -- it wasn't done for Ecci -- it's from the show's official artwork/calendar sold in public to kids, it's not an 18+ only calendar. or even 14+ only...

I'm not protesting the tag, just it being put in the Ecci catgory as primary when that's not where it was posted or where it belongs.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

In order for the ecchi filter to work, this tag has to be set as the primary tag, no matter what other tags an image belongs under. It is a limitation of the system.

Astara

Astara

Scanner, Artistic

Well that's a lame excuse...it could be fixed.
I find it odious that someone else's value system must be forced down my throat -- that's what I hate about censorship in the first place. While I supported the labeling effort in the first place -- believing in truth in labeling, I did so wondering how long it would be before the ecci-intolerance league would be forcing their system down my throat by doing something like this.

You are playing to the stereotype -- of forcing your intolerances upon everyone else by forcing it to be a primary classification. So EVeryone must perceive that picture through your FILTER -- that it is ECCI first, and art or a series, second.

That's a violence against my artistic tastes and my self. My inclinations don't tend toward ecci, but now you are lumping my art in with them. So I guess I was wrong to speak up against this from the beginning. It's logical to support labeling, but WRONG to enforce your system as a the primary way to look at my art unless it was done for that .

I have some that I might agree seemed to have that as a primary purpose and might not mind that -- but Not from this batch of Spice and Wolf.

Many in the Wolf and Spice category are knockoffs that are done for Ecci purposes. And those are fine as knock offs -- but the original art shouldn't be lumped into that category as primary.

The bug should be fixed, or there should be exceptions for what gets forced into that category. Blanket censoring is wrong. As far as Anime goes, W&S rates rather low on the fan service (no panty shots, and no boob shots that I remember). It's a rather refined series with and emphasis on subtle. Probably why it hasn't enjoyed the same wide success as the more blatant ones.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the matter. It's sad to see anime community living down to such stereotyping.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.