Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what makes you dating material? - Minitokyo

what makes you dating material?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

What would you say that makes you dating material?
Would really like the boy's thoughts and opinions

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

yay im a dude :)
well iv been told that i genuinely care about people (which i do hehe),that im intelligent, funny, and cute ... i hope im cute, kind hearted and give damn near anything for those i care about and i get joy from helping others fell happy :) thats all i can remember :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

I would say the majority of people are a tad bit shallow, as much as it pains me to say. Looks tend to be the first thing that anyone seemes to notice. So if you are beautiful but not the brightest crayon in the box, you will get more attention then most. And if you have a beautiful mind but didn't score to high on the looks card, you're less likely to find someone in this world. I say this all out of experience and observation.

As negative as that last part was, there is a light. If the said people can overlook the physical atractiveness, they will find what really matters isn't little qualities like kindness or humor (not to bag on what you said Ahhhhzness, you're right as well) but it becomes about dependability, maturity, intimacy, spontiousness, and things that would aid a long term relationship beyond just a few months of casual dating.

Like I mentioned before, some people are very different about what they desire in someone, but I digress. The "status quo" is more interested in what I have mentioned. Sorry for the rant ^^' Love is my muse so I try to learn as much about her as I can. So excuse me for going on like an idiot.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

well, i find it complic8d...

frst, som1 hu makes me feel perfectly the real me wen he s there...

2nd, som1 hu nvr wants me 2 b hurt...

3rd, som1 hu nvr mkes alibis only to protct hs self...

4th, som1 hu nvr mkes me w8 for 30 mins. or more...

5th, som1 hu is thoughtfully cute...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Quote by DamanexI would say the majority of people are a tad bit shallow, as much as it pains me to say. Looks tend to be the first thing that anyone seemes to notice. So if you are beautiful but not the brightest crayon in the box, you will get more attention then most. And if you have a beautiful mind but didn't score to high on the looks card, you're less likely to find someone in this world.

well said :)
sadly this is who the world of love tends to work *tear* this is y iv never jumped right into a dating relationship because people that arent all that attractive (like me) tend to get overlooked or u no ...ignored :( but iv seen and been tolled that with the right attitude and confidence that it wont matter all that much ... unless their just that shallow

so i guess all we can do keep our chins up and dont give up because there is someone for everyone out there ... that was so corny ... true but corny :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

not really guys ( and girls). i agree that some people are shallow, in some point. but if you start up with a friendship before dating... that will do the trick. i personally experience such thing right now, started about 5 years ago. my girlfriend was a friend of mine, and she's unable to walk. we started out fine in the college as friend. someday she asked me about our relationship and i said i didn't mind it at all, despite (again, there ARE some shallow people) all the chattering about her inabilities and how i am stuck with her.
she seems very relieved. a few months later, she asked if i love her. and i really do. i love her because of her brilliant mind, her caring personality, her timid, even her body( in the good way, guys).

I'm happy to call her my wife now.

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

good personality

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.