Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the prombelm here - Minitokyo

What was the prombelm here

page 1 of 1 3 total items

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

I followed your credentials! It was a great wallpaper

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

No, you didn't follow the policy - the one which states filter-whore/brush-whore.

I deleted your wallpaper (in fact I don't know which one you are appealing for), but they are all overfiltered. They are not great quality in terms of image quality. There's this filter or texture that goes all over the entire wallpaper. You always say that you don't enlarge scans or whatnot, but regardless the quality is fuzzy. The text placement is awkward and there's no sense of composition or text placement. Like I said before, you're on the right track and you're starting to make backgrounds, but you should stop overlaying this stuff over the entire wallpaper. I know you're still a beginner, and I know you're starting on Photoshop or whatever it is you use, but I'm suggesting you seriously consider learning the pentool and vectoring images first before you jump into wallpapers.

Before you tell me that everything I'm saying is wrong and write a comment that ignores everything I type, someone actually reported your wallpaper for being bad quality. It's not just me. It's general members who are also picking up on this.

Please stop submitting your wallpapers into the gallery without posting in the Sandbox first. You're not listening to me or the other mods.

And FYI the latest one you submitted is also deleted because it uses the exact same method as the one I deleted.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by kuroimisaNo, you didn't follow the policy - the one which states filter-whore/brush-whore.

I deleted your wallpaper (in fact I don't know which one you are appealing for), but they are all over filtered. They are not great quality in terms of image quality. There's this filter or texture that goes all over the entire wallpaper. You always say that you don't enlarge scans or whatnot, but regardless the quality is fuzzy. The text placement is awkward and there's no sense of composition or text placement. Like I said before, you're on the right track and you're starting to make backgrounds, but you should stop overlaying this stuff over the entire wallpaper. I know you're still a beginner, and I know you're starting on Photoshop or whatever it is you use, but I'm suggesting you seriously consider learning the pentool and vectoring images first before you jump into wallpapers.

Before you tell me that everything I'm saying is wrong and write a comment that ignores everything I type, someone actually reported your wallpaper for being bad quality. It's not just me. It's general members who are also picking up on this.

Please stop submitting your wallpapers into the gallery without posting in the Sandbox first. You're not listening to me or the other mods.

And FYI the latest one you submitted is also deleted because it uses the exact same method as the one I deleted.

Listen I can't help it some of what you said I can't use photo shop also. I had to use something totally different. Oh and as for image quality isn't that just resolution any way I made the second one before the sandbox by mistake. I was rushing to get it in. I am reading everything by the way I finished your policy and faq. I will try to make it better with the new software, but if it was photoshop do you know how much faster and better it would look, but I can't use that. The software I am using can cover most of it depending on the picture.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.