Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Gypsy Rose - Minitokyo

Deletion of Gypsy Rose

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Wondering why it was deleted...I had a few comments & people liked it & it sure wasn't low effort and I thought the quality was fine...there was a part of the floor that was blurry (which was suposed to be that way) and maybe some slight pixelation in the music pictures other than that nothing was wrong with it? O_o

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9364/chalkkarasuchloechan.th.jpg

merged: 03-30-2010 ~ 04:45pm
hmmm...still no response? O_o

merged: 04-06-2010 ~ 01:51am
So Do deletion appeals not get answered anymore or what? They just delete whatever they want no questions asked!

Signature

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I'm not supposed to answer here, since I'm not staff, but I'll take my chance since your thread was forgotten.
I believe the reason for its deletion is the poor quality of the background. The blurry floor is most likely not an issue, but the pixelled surroundings, even on the character, denote quality issues.
Minitokyo is really keen on quality, so be more careful next time.

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Ack, sorry about the delay...

anyway, it's as Sakura-Dust said, that wallpaper was deleted because of the pixelation in the background; it's very noticeable in the pattern you used for the wall, and in the ground tiles. It looks like the image has been enlarged, which makes it blurry.

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

I actually blurred the ground on pourpose & the wall itself is a concrete pattern and I guess it does look like a whole lot of pixelation v_v

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.