Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tags and navigation - Minitokyo

Tags and navigation

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sorry if this have been answered already but I couldn't find a similar thread or I'm just blind.

Before, with the previous navigation system, in the Indy Art, I could separate the Vectors from the Fanarts, but now I can't, and tagging won't work, 'cos if I go to Vector Art I'll have to browse every Vector out there, when I just want from 1 particular series. Can this separation be brought back? Has something been done already that I was too blind and missed it?

I love Minitokyo 'cos I can find really good scans and vectors, despite the credits system being a little difficult, but it seems that with each new update it becomes more and more difficult to navigate, especially for people like me that don't know HTML coding and such, and can't really grasp them fully

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I believe you can search for vector art AND series.
On the search bar at the top you have to look for: vector art +insert serie here
You'll have to select the indy art tab too.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

thank you soooo much! I didn't know that I could search like that ><

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.