Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Restricted Members - Minitokyo

Restricted Members

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sakuraclyne

sakuraclyne

Ice Cream by Pande-san!!!

Hey I just want to know.. I've been a restricted member for I don't know how many long months... but can I ask what is the minimum number of months you have to be a restricted member before getting the normal member again?

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Its all depending on what you did to get a restricted access to the websites. it could very on a mod or even the administrators of the website. so I would send a PM to the moderator that put the restrictions (if you know who they are) or let a mod reply to this topic.I'm pretty sure that someone can help you out.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

I've been restricted for at least 2 years now. lol

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Mod who restricted you both has since retired. And since it's been so long you now have regular member status back... please honor it.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.