Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do you think should end up with lenalee? - Minitokyo

who do you think should end up with lenalee?

Tagged under D Gray-Man

who do you think should end up with lenalee???

lavi
16 votes
yuu kanda
1 votes
allen walker
14 votes
nobody
7 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

so who do u want lenalee 2 end up wth?

well, i lov lavi...

and they look cute 2gether...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

hmmm .. lavi maybe? definitely not allen or kanda .. but probably nobody will end up with nobody .. and some will die on the way lol

Na HanyateSignature Image

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

For me it's Allen

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

Kanda isn't the right man for this girl^^
And i think Allen can't undetstand girls and he lost his heart on fou.
There is only one guy left: Lavi who is the good crazy guy ;)

But i have said nobody, because ther was no "me" in the possible answers ;)
Yeah i like lanalee lee, and because of this the girl is mine. *laughing* and fou also...

Btw. lanalee's brother and the robot kumurin X always so funny, i love it.

Kuresame

Kuresame

Kaguya desu

hehehe, as for me, I mad Yullenist and the best choise will be Lavi. Lavinali = Yullen *_*
if Lenalee will be free, there is no Yullen. That's will be very-very bad hehehe *?*

no one i guess...
Allen? belongs to me... *slapped*
Kanda? err... no comments..
Lavi? err...

Komui definitely won't it happens XDD

lavi is the best

allen is the best

I want Allen, because I see Lavi as caring for her as a little sister...and there's obviously somehtign going on between Allen and her...she's gonna end up being the heart, so it even goes with him being also 'special' or whatever...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Definitely, Lavi.
Well... that's because i'm a Yullen fan xD

tipsynaruto

tipsynaruto

Meh...

I think Allen and Lenalee are a cute couple. Just that it seemed that they both care for each other a lot. Lavi cares for Lenalee, but it seems Lenalee does not show the same amount of care to Lavi as she does to Allen.

yu kanda x3

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

One vote to allan ^^

Allen Walker~ they looks cute and gave me a wife and husband feeling..don't know why...^^"

lavi ^^ hahaha

I would like to see her with Allen walker.

I don't like her that much ^^''

Lavi! He is perfect for her.

I originally had Allen in mind but seeing how the author is drawing the manga nowadays...i wonder whether it will end up being a BL manga...

With Lavi maybe ._. I think his feelings for her are so sweet and innocent ?

?

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Allen Walker I guess.. =)

hm the most likely one is allen

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I don't know why but I ship Lenalee with Kanda...maybe because of their mutual past and growing up together and those few scenes in which it seems like they understand and support each other a lot; Lenalee obviously and Kanda begrudgingly, lol. XD

Signature

Wellllll.... I strongly believe it should be Allen.

Unless he ends up with Kanda xD Then it doesn

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.