Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A mistake? - Minitokyo

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

RafaDX,

The scan you have submitted (Yuuki 03) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Well, i received the message saiyng that my scan is identical or lower quality, but is 1061 x 1500 like the new one, and i don't see any difference in quality, but i wish to know why my scan is deleted after all i send first and is look the same for me
Mine
Gallery

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I guess you remember the size of your scan not correctly. Your scan is smaller that's why I have deleted it. It is 1201 pixels big and not 1500. ;)

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

I'm that case, i apologize, i don't kept the original images in my pc so i go search in the source, maybe i have downloaded the sample image and not the full size, sorry for the trouble

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.