Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Anima clean scan - Minitokyo

Deletion of Anima clean scan

page 1 of 1 2 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Minitokyo staff:

I have been through similar situations with this type of scan, but I would like the return of my http://my.minitokyo.net/pm/inbox/929430 . It was of good quality and the same size as
Neon Genesis Evangelion#451810

just without the text, so technically, it is different. If anything, please just allow me to do this to "slap some mud in litianmai's eye." I've been holding a grudge against him for getting two of my favorite scans deleted and this is one of the few ways I can get revenge. Please take that into consideration

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

evaunit2, this isn't a platform for revenge. Didn't you read my additional information? I've wrote that this scan is too easy to clean. Almost all of the text is behind the characters. The scans are exactly the same so it isn't a different version. We keep cleaned versions if the member really has to make some effort in cleaning it. I won't take your personal grudge against litianmai into consideration. *lol*

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.