Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Durarara! thread anyone? - Minitokyo

Durarara! thread anyone?

Tagged under DURARARA!!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

rinku-nyo

rinku-nyo

Super Yandere Commander

howdy anime fans there!
i'm really into durarara! recently, because this is the noteworthy action anime to watch beside those mostly-moe anime in winter 2010
let's discuss about drrr! and explain why you like it :)

btw my fav character is Izaya <3
and this is my fav snapshot...L-O-L
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab291/rinku-nyo/1269386639152.jpg

i like it :D and yes, izaya is the best :D

LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE DURARARARARAAAAAA :]

Is a great anime. it has been super mega awesome so far ^^

Signature

it looks cool

RAWR!

this is the best series so far of the season. Baccano creators don't fail to impress me every episode and novel

LOVE DRRR! Izaya is amazing~! XD haha

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Dude, I didn't see it, but I will

KYAAA Durararaaa~~
? Heiwajima Shizuo ^^

I'm seeing Durarara! but personally I don't like it so much like my friends does... It has just too strange things in the plot.

Like all the story of Dollars' born (dunno if is right Dollars, I found it also write as Darasu), I found it just a bit too stretched, just too innatural, I can accept the existence of Celty, Kazuo etc, but one group like Dollars it's...well... just too strange...

In last upisodes is getting better but three ep in prepation of the final arch are a bit too much IMHO...

Yeah, I know, my english Suck.

Like it, but not as much as BACCANO! I wonder why...
I find the time-line in anime is interesting, but the plot is quite complicated.

The guys are hot though...

I watched Baccano!, thought I loved it, but I didn't truly know love until Durarara!.
Well, not really, but I really like it. XD

Anyways, I love Shizuo and Kida. They're my two favorites. I don't really understand how everyone ships Izaya with Shizuo. I just don't see it; those two don't look like the 'I say I'm going to kill you but really I want to kiss you' type. They just look like they want to kill each other.

rinku-nyo

rinku-nyo

Super Yandere Commander

well, well, even Erika ships Shizuo x Izaya...LOL
itt it's a common thing that two rivals usually paired as yaoi, much like Naruto Sasuke :P

ah, 3 episodes left :(
hope there'll be season 2

Heiwajima Shizuo! >.<

orihara izaya is awesome and unique!

Durarara! Super! I love Orihara Izaya

i hate orihaya izaya
but durarara its a good anime i like celty and shinra

i really like this anime . the relationship b/e celty and shinra is so funny .

I love durarara!

Shizuo! :D woot! I also like Izaya haha even thoug he is evil O;

No! Shizu-chan is better than Izaya >=D
And Shinra is the most handsome and cool one! S2

Shizuo C:
Altho I loved the way Izaya walks :D

very suprise animate for me!

I know it's the best! XD So good! But I'd rather choose a hundred time Shizuo over Izaya (I want him dead, he's sexy, but I still hate him!)

Shizuo is so cool!

so cool................

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.