Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan Removed as a Wallpaper...? - Minitokyo

Scan Removed as a Wallpaper...?

Tagged under Junjou Romantica

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Quote: murdermontage,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Junjou Romantica Card) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit wallpapers that you have created yourself. Use of stock pictures is allowed, but the majority of the image must be created by you.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Hi, I just had one of my scans removed called Junjou Romantica Card because it was a "wallpaper that hadn't been edited enough", or something along those lines. I did not submit my scan as a wallpaper so I'm confused as to the real reason why my scan was deleted.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Oops my bad, I was checking scans very fast and I thought yours was a wallpaper... restored and sorry :P

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

That's okay, and thank you.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.