Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who won the current Console War? Wii/Xbox360/PS3 - Minitokyo

Who won the current Console War? Wii/Xbox360/PS3

Who do you think won the current Console War?

Wii
12 votes
Xbox360
10 votes
PS3
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

wii the winner of war

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Id have to go for the Xbox 360, it was first out and Halo always sold and played well and the game selection is the biggest
i couldent decided between PS3 and WII for second place, for me WII is awsome due to the fact that it has MHF3 and PS3 because of White Knight Chronicles. The PS3 has very nice graphics but it greatly lacks in games and the WII has a new idea (WII-mote) but also suffers from the PS3 sickness, lack of games

Its Difficult but I will say Wii..butI bet at the end of this generation console war... PS3 will be the king this competition

Xbox 360 is the best

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

I say 360 for a couple reasons:

1. Third-party support
2. Superior online system (Xbox LIVE) compared to Sony's PSN or Nintendo both in terms of DLC, online multiplayer, and friend system
3. Capable of graphical detail that rivals the PS3's
4. Strong flagship franchise titles to back it
5. Detachable HDD
6. No need to install the game like with PS3, but the option is available

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

Essential&Naturality Heaven Form

from technology aspect,definitely PS3 win, but from games, wii is best then xbox and ps3 is last. success of consoles depend on sales not powertechnology. the other reason is languange programs PS3 is too difficult for developers to create games also more expensive, so why bother?

Edward De Bono reflection,
Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

My favorite is the Wii,so i voted for it,but the PS3 is the winner of this "war".

PS3.......(*vote)
the graphics is much better and the games are getting cool & interesting.

Tough call - depends on what you base it on.

Wii has probably the biggest share as far as consoles-per-home numbers, since everyone and their mother (literally) want one because "it's fun." Lots of casual games for it, it's designed and marketed as a "family-friendly game system," and as such more people would want to buy it. Plus, the low price makes it easily affordable for most families.

Xbox 360 probably has the most units out there for gamers, simply because it's been on the market a full year longer than its competitors. It also has a very nice online setup (even though it's a pay service,) and there's a huge selection of games for it. Also, the games are a bit more optimized for the hardware on the 360 as opposed to the PS3.

Playstation 3 is hands-down the best as far as hardware goes. It's got the best CPU and GPU of the three consoles, and it's utilizing a bluray drive, which means no limitations of 9 gigs max - blurays can hold up to 50 gigs on it. However, there aren't as many games out for it as the 360, and the software isn't currently utilizing the hardware as best as it could, in my opinion. Also, their online setup leaves something to be desired. Overall though, it has come a long way from its first launch a few years ago.

So, like I said, it really depends on what you're judging success on. My personal opinion? My PS3 gets a ton of use out of it over the other two - the only Wii games I own are a few Metroid and Resident Evil games, and my 360 can go literally months without being turned on.

PS3 or X-box, I think, because of the choice of games? like, I don't think they have FFXIII on Wii.

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

ps3 is better then all by system
U.S military use ps3 instead of computers becuz it faster and much cheaper, ps3 CPU/Rams/Space/ are better then the xbox

xbox get updates and DLC faster but it only support Microsoft tech unlike the ps3

wii is a fun family/friends console but it a fail online player since it lack the games

and u didn't had computer as a console lol, if you did computer would win for sure

Signature

The US Military use PS3? really?
Well I suppose PS3 is like a computer, whereas you can't do the same with X-box.

PS3 then PS2, lol

Now seriously, PS3 is already superior to the other consoles, and as time goes on, it'll be even more evident. Too bad most of the PS3's potential is not being used yet...But it's not even a a war, because the winner is so obvious. However, it really depends on which person you are asking, because the way people face gaming is kinda divergent.

prefiro o ps3 com certeza.

I really think the whole console war thing is silly. Though I do only have Nintendo and Sony systems currently - Wii, DS Lite, PS2, PS3, and PSP. So far there's only one game that is 360 exclusive that I want to play and that's Tales of Vesperia. But there's a PS3 port for it available in Japan, so maybe they'll give in and release it in English, too. I don't want to buy a system for one game.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

i think that good old Sega Genesis has all three of these beat! XD

tag-licious

kylina

kylina

...'sup?

I myself bought the Wii but I think it's the Xbox 360 that won it. Especially with Kinect coming out. Bet you xbox 360 players are so smug right now, ain't ya?!

KuroRyu

KuroRyu

Sorry if I make mistakes!

The Wii offers games that can be played by all the family, and it's cheaper. But PS3 games are much more beautiful.
I guess the Wii is more sold.

PS3! I also like Wii, but PS3 is the best!

Ps3 is the way to go

Maybe ps3.

i think it's mostly between ps3 and xbox360

mccormickl927

mccormickl927

Just Be Friends

xBox360 because it has free internet and it is the bomb

"There is no such thing as a late or early start."

I vote wii. I have owned all three of these consoles at one point and I can say that wii has brought back old classics from my childhood that could never grow old. And it still continues to bring nonstop fun. Admittedly its graphics are weak when compared to the xbox 360 and minuscule to the ps3. Xbox 360 has pumped out the most blockbuster hits and had a good running start since its release. However, blockbuster hits, in no way, mean great titles. I felt that the 360 games just began loosing their sharpness. Microsoft always promises more than it can deliver. Just about every game is the same old deal with a slightly new coat of paint. PS3 is an amazing console with fewer games, sadly. However, when it does deliver a so called "big hit", it is always a solid and and fresh feeling game that immerses you. Both fail to please me nearly as much as the wii, which always delivers exactly what it promises, the same great titles, and the immersive gameplay. Fun anyone can pick up and enjoy. And at least when they say they will bring something new, for the most part, and not always, it feels similar to the old game, but brings some new surprise that keeps it going. PS. I admit pokemon is milked to tears and should stop.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.