Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who won the current Console War? Wii/Xbox360/PS3 - Minitokyo

Who won the current Console War? Wii/Xbox360/PS3

Who do you think won the current Console War?

Wii
12 votes
Xbox360
10 votes
PS3
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Stoogie

Stoogie

Otaku

for more information about xbox 360 vs ps3 please watch all or atleast the last one of this from technobuffalo:
http://www.technobuffalo.com/blog/gaming/console-wars-round-12-the-finale/

But in short from my experience of 1 ps3 slim and 4 xbox 360's.

The xbox 360 has better online voice codecs, can play mp3's while playing most games, also has slightly better antialiasing. and a larger community but there mainly americans and 12 year olds who scream noob.

what the xbox 360 fails at: Controller abxy buttons, D Pad, Concave Pads, External Battery Pack, 54% Hardware Fail Rates, Expensive self branded accesories, expensive xbox live, limited 720p for all games, poorer video quality, lack of blu ray, initial lack of wifi, excessive fan noise, excessive heat. POWER BRICK OF A PSU

The PS3 has better Multimedia functions, Some games are true 1080p (like Sacred 2), Japanese Oriented :P!, More Mature Players Online, has better turn based rpg's, has a better controller, accessories arent labelled SONY(unlike microsoft) for example 30 bucks for a play charge kit vs 2 bucks for a usb to usb mini cable, The hard drive is upgradeable to any size, inbuilt PSU. Universal Bluetooth for any device. built in wifi, free internet. more accurate aiming with the ps3 convex analogs and 10bit analog sticks compared to 8bit xbox 360 ones. also the controllers have a lower DEAD ZONE means faster aiming, PS3 only has a 10% Fail Rate.

what the ps3 fails at, Delay in most FPS games when using the analog sticks, Lower definition and quality of Voice Codecs, Because of its CPU its very hard to code for it, atm theres only been basically like 3 games successfully coded for it, Uncharted 2 / God of War 3 / FF 13, Multiplatform games are generally alot worse on the PS3(not by much) due to that they are not taking advantage of the cpu and only using 1 thread, which in turn makes it a poorer experience because of the slightly underpowered GPU compared to the xbox 360's

All in all i rather the PS3, because its ALOT CHEAPER than an xbox 360 and has more technology and features and bang for your buck, also the controller feels way better and it has more japanese oriented games. The only downside i see to the PS3 is the Analog delay in regards to First person shooters, like killzone 2 for example ur aim has about 350-500ms delay and it is really bad and ruins the experience.

Also Halo Reach was a major letdown its starting to be like the COD series rewashed and lame.

Personally, I say the Wii... because look what's come out for 360 and PS3: devices to make them more Wii-like.

The Wii is selling really well in both US and Japan.
Can't really said much about PS3 in US but worldwide, it is doing good.

SSJTrunkSH

SSJTrunkSH

Hero of the Future !

Wii of course

Sekai ni Itami o !

in this year 360 was better . but 1st party of PS3 are better

sorry to say this but I hate all the consoles in the 'console' wars ....i give it to psp

merged: 12-30-2010 ~ 09:48pm
but it's pretty obvious xbox is owning in NA but in japan its psp/ps3 for sure!

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

Wii~

NightxFenrir

NightxFenrir

Darkz Fenrir

Wii Is Owning . . . .

of course ps3
cause more rpg game and more great game

gabrielkx

gabrielkx

The shadow

I think the PS3...

RenjiXRukiaLUV

RenjiXRukiaLUV

GRIMmy-godESS

PS3.....even tho I own a Wii instead. XD

Everything is art.
bleach-centralgundamseed-angelsthe-princess-of-orbthe-red-knightasucagamt-death-notenarutoblackbutler-kuroshitsujiinuyasha-fans-groupfullmetal-alchemist-fanslegend-of-zeldagamers-guild
Signature Image

WII ( Vote )
because i love WII games. and i like play with wii because it's unique

Of curse PS3! is the best console ever

Super Nintendo
Gameboy Pocket
Nintendo 64
Gameboy Advance
Gamecube
PS2
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS Lite
Wii
Xbox360

First, this video game console generation (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360) hasn

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

I dunno, every console got his own good or special things =3

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

Xbox 360 is best

Sorry, but released on the PC or not?

Th WII sales more because he is one familiar video game,but the onde who have the best games and graphics its the ps3

X box 360 with the Kinect. I won't touch the PS3 :P

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Saleswise the Wii beat the Xbox 360 and the PS3 which is more important than graphics and game management, second but more importantly no side has won since it's not over yet. It'll be over when the 7th generation consoles roll into the market.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Stoogie

Stoogie

Otaku

PS3 wins barely.

Source: Personal Experience 2x ps3 4x xbox 360 2x wii.
also additional source, PLEASE WATCH:
http://www.technobuffalo.com/gaming/console-wars-round-12-the-finale/

also add me on PSN: Stoogiemeister

i like ps3 better cause of the controls, its cheaper, and it doesnt have a huge powerbrick, and also i rather support sony since its japan based and has more asian games,

LtCom

LtCom

<3 Zooey :3

PS3! :D

http://playstation-3-gamers.minitokyo.net/

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

<.<
>.>

Xbox 360 won, in my heart, lol.
Maybe its just ignorance on my part, but when I think about the games that made the Xbox and the ones that made the PS3, the xbox games are the ones most people would have heard about or are going to remembered. Who hasn't heard of Halo? Or remember that Gears of War Commercial with the song 'mad world' playing.
And definitely ignornace on my part I'm sure, but I can't think of any RPG's on the PS3 that would have made me consider getting it over Xbox since Xbox has most of the better PS3 ones and as well good thing going with American RPG"s makers (Dragon Age, Mass Effect( which only recently started bringing those games to the PS3.

Anyway, yeah...my two cents; I like my xbox. XD

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.