Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who won the current Console War? Wii/Xbox360/PS3 - Minitokyo

Who won the current Console War? Wii/Xbox360/PS3

Who do you think won the current Console War?

Wii
12 votes
Xbox360
10 votes
PS3
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 74 total items

Stoogie

Stoogie

Otaku

dragon age and mass effect. and all the decent games on xbox 360, i rather get them all on PC. so if u allready own a PC y have a xbox 360? reason for y i have a ps3

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Quote by Stoogiedragon age and mass effect. and all the decent games on xbox 360, i rather get them all on PC. so if u allready own a PC y have a xbox 360? reason for y i have a ps3

Well cuz I don't have to worry about my computer not being good enough and I'm pretty accustomed to playing with a controller rather than ye olde mouse/keyboard. I know, you can get a controller for the computer but if I'm going to do everything make me feel like I have the xbox, might as well just get the xbox....?

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.