Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime series that you want remade - Minitokyo

Anime series that you want remade

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

What anime series do you wish it could be remade for any reason, such as:
- not following the manga closely enough/going on a different storyline than the manga
- poor animation quality/seeing older animes with modern anime graphics
- series got discontinued/anime ended early while the manga is still going
- executive meddling
etc.

I would want to see Flame of Recca, Mahou Sensei Negima, and some of the older Gundam series remade. For Flame of Recca, I felt like the anime could have been better and had to end early compared to the manga. Due to executive meddling, Mahou Sensei Negima was forced to turn from a shounen manga into a forced romantic-comedy-like anime that also ended differently and much earlier than the manga (manga is still going today). As for some of the older Gundam series, having watched the more recent Gundam series like Gundam SEED and Gundam 00 first before the older series, I have a hard time enjoying the older graphics of the older series compared to the more recent ones.

bakalovesyou

bakalovesyou

oturan ikamuzu

hhmmm...i would say a lot!

phantom-requiem for the phantom, the ending was kinda like "what the hell? That's it?" I think they could have redone the ending. I want Vampire knight to continue, but i guess it's ok! Peacemaker kurogane should continue too. I guess the ending was ok, but i think they should have continued it like they did with the manga. Fruits basket's ending wasn't that great. I think they cut it off too early.
WEll, there's more but i guess it's alright for now...haha! <:) *i think*

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

uum the only one i can think of atm is Berserk, it would be cool to see it with newer animation and to continue with the story because were the stoped it was just mean :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I have quite a few anime series I want to see re-made/re-start over

Ranma 1/2-I want to see another Ranma 1/2 series to follow the manga chapters that weren't made into anime format, sort of like how Inuyasha The Final Act was done.

Akira-I want this to re-made to follow the original storyline of the manga.

Both Berserk and Fruits Basket-The original anime adaptations cut both of them too short, to I'd like to see both of them re-started.

Gundam F91-I found out this was originally was supposed to be made into a TV series, but due to problems was only made into a two hour film, so I also would like to see F91 re-made into a TV series as it was meant to be. I really hope Sunrise will go back to doing more Gundam UC anime.

Sakura Wars-I want to see anime re-makes of this series to follow the original storylines of the games. Make it into a five season TV series and each season covering the events of games 1-5.

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Gundam X for me

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

hmm prolly ichigo 100% they didnt even try when making the anime version...

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

Elfen Lied now that the manga has been finished for a while.

Whenever it finishes, I'd like to see Claymore redone with the full story and everything. (Latest chapter OWNS *_* .)

Gundam F91 and Gundam X - As said, F91 was originally meant to be a series and Gundam X ended up getting cut off. (Originally supposed to be like..50 episodes, but cut to 37 or so.)

Gundam Wing - Have story and characters actually have more development overall. They rarely seemed to change much as far as I'm concerned. Of course, for someone like Heero, development isn't exactly that difficult XP lol.

Gundam SEED Destiny - Make it the way it SHOULD HAVE BEEN; Shinn the actual main character with Athrun an important secondary main character while the rest of the previous cast of SEED is purely supportive and NOT take over everything and whatnot.

EDIT: It would also be cool to see "remakes" of Clannad with various routes rather than simply 1 "special" episode and all.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

i agree with seed destiny but athrun as lead

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

I would like to see a full/remade Angel Sanctuary anime! The OVA really sells the manga short; I love that series so much.

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

I am kinda glad DBZ gets a remake so we can have better animation. DB Kai has a excellent opening. One I really think should be remade is really anime like Speed Racer

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaElfen Lied now that the manga has been finished for a while.

Whenever it finishes, I'd like to see Claymore redone with the full story and everything. (Latest chapter OWNS *_* .)

Gundam F91 and Gundam X - As said, F91 was originally meant to be a series and Gundam X ended up getting cut off. (Originally supposed to be like..50 episodes, but cut to 37 or so.)

Gundam Wing - Have story and characters actually have more development overall. They rarely seemed to change much as far as I'm concerned. Of course, for someone like Heero, development isn't exactly that difficult XP lol.

Gundam SEED Destiny - Make it the way it SHOULD HAVE BEEN; Shinn the actual main character with Athrun an important secondary main character while the rest of the previous cast of SEED is purely supportive and NOT take over everything and whatnot.

EDIT: It would also be cool to see "remakes" of Clannad with various routes rather than simply 1 "special" episode and all.

Yeah, I agree that Gundam X should be re-made into a 50 episode series, I also felt that the series was cut off by only having 39 episodes. I too would like to see Gundam Wing re-made too, like adding on to the story of the events that happen between the end of the TV series and the beginning of Endless Waltz. I also agree that Gundam SEED Destiny should be re-made with Shinn as the lead protagonist with Athrun as the secondary lead to serve as Shinn's mentor. Also more screen time for Yzak and Dearka, as well as the wherabouts of Kira's other friends, Sai and Kuzzey.Djibril should be the main antagonist and not Dullindal, it seems to me that the GS series always had a ZAFT/Plants guy as main antagonist, so it should be someone else on the other side instead.

I also would like to see Kanon re-done with it leaning toward a Nayuki-ending route where Yuuichi and Nayuki end up together at the end. I felt that the series didn't do Nayuki justice with Yuuichi neglecting her most of the series when he was with the other girls and I didn't like how they produced her arc either.

Signature

Quote by secretzfanI am kinda glad DBZ gets a remake so we can have better animation. DB Kai has a excellent opening. One I really think should be remade is really anime like Speed Racer

As far as I can tell, the animation hasn't been improved at all and is still the same. The main changes being that it's more wide screen-oriented so you can see more "around" than before as well as it being significantly shortened to match a pace similar to the manga rather than being REALLY drawn out like where they presently are in the original (the whole "5 minute" countdown on Namek, lol). Originally, that took like...10+ episodes or something with like...6 or so before Frieza proclaims there's "3 minutes" left, lol. In Kai, however, it only took like...1 episode (since Frieza tried to destroy it).

Quote by minayuriYeah, I agree that Gundam X should be re-made into a 50 episode series, I also felt that the series was cut off by only having 39 episodes. I too would like to see Gundam Wing re-made too, like adding on to the story of the events that happen between the end of the TV series and the beginning of Endless Waltz. I also agree that Gundam SEED Destiny should be re-made with Shinn as the lead protagonist with Athrun as the secondary lead to serve as Shinn's mentor. Also more screen time for Yzak and Dearka, as well as the wherabouts of Kira's other friends, Sai and Kuzzey.Djibril should be the main antagonist and not Dullindal, it seems to me that the GS series always had a ZAFT/Plants guy as main antagonist, so it should be someone else on the other side instead.

I also would like to see Kanon re-done with it leaning toward a Nayuki-ending route where Yuuichi and Nayuki end up together at the end. I felt that the series didn't do Nayuki justice with Yuuichi neglecting her most of the series when he was with the other girls and I didn't like how they produced her arc either.

Well, despite Gundam X being cut off, it still did (generally anyway) get out what it needed to. Though, yeah, it did leave a couple holes, but nothing people seemed to REALLY care about.

And yeah, SEED Destiny was really ruined when they decided to bring back the old cast and essentially turned it into "Gundam SEED 2.0" rather than its own series. You can tell they all but gave up on it in the latter half..."Infinite Justice", "Strike Freedom", Legend (all but a copy of the Providence minus a couple differences), Destiny (essentially a combined Impulse when it all comes down to it), "Neo-GENESIS", having Neo/Mwu as another Rau La Creuset (besides Ray), and so on. Heck, even from the first half, they were cutting it close with the ZAKU Warrior, GOUF Ignited, DOM Trooper, the Core Splendor, Destroy Gundam, and such.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, keeping everything the same but with a higher animation budget.
...that said, there's a possibility it would lose a large amount of its charm. I'm curious what it'd be like, though...

death note

Why would Death Note need a remake? It's sublime as it is. And there's already the two recap movies, anyway...

Claymore and Gantz!
I want them to follow the manga an to be much longer!

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Claymore. If not an entire remake, the ending needs fixing.

yes, death note. I agree.

Shin Angyo Onshi for me...my 2nd fav manga and i think it would be amazing as a full length anime rather then just a movie

UM
i don't know XDD
i know there is one, but i ccan't remember

-get backers
-soul eater
and more(cant't remember tooXD)

Comm199

Comm199

With Global Risk

Ryuusei no Rockman- I really like this anime, and it deserves better writing and better plot.

Revolutionary Girl Utena- Utena deserves a better ending compare to all the self centered, backs stabbing characters.

Miyuki chan- I sure love to see Miyuki surronded with more cute girls.

Digimon 02- must change the epilogue into something more sensible.

What is impossible today is easy tomorrow.

they're all good the way they are

but I think it's Nekima [which is already been remade]
new one is Nekima!?
well, guess you guys already know it

Comm199

Comm199

With Global Risk

Gundam SEED/Destiny- - add more Nartural main characters.
- Kira and Cagalli are not brother and sister.
- Meer survives.
- Kira and Shinn get a rematch with Kira pawning Shinn.

Ryuusei no Rockman- add more Subaru x Misora romance.
- add better supporting characters.
- add newer gadgets.

to-Love-ru - Rito mans up for a little.
- girls in sexy outfits.
- girls getting their clothes ripped.

What is impossible today is easy tomorrow.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.