Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime series that you want remade - Minitokyo

Anime series that you want remade

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

Soul Eater

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

ghost in the shell

dyogomariano

Yagami Iori - SNK

i agree with seed destiny but athrun as lead

i would say Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles need a remake..as they do have good storyline..
and Gundam Seed Destiny, the story full with flashback which annoyed me a lot..
GSD kinda disappointed me as Gundam Seed have good storyline

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny. Also the first half of ZZ. And a lot of shonens such as Soul Eater. And I want in Baccano! awesome novel Eve Genoard's story. Thinking of it, I want to remade a lot of anime...

ouran host club high school

I wish they would make a version of Kuroshitsuji that would follow the storyline of the manga.

But I really want Hakuouki to be remade...preferably by a company that isn't Studio Deen - I think I've finally realised why my friends complain about that company so much... <_<

Elfen Lied since it is a bit different from the manga, and now that the manga is already finished so...

Angel Sanctuary.. definatly.. those OVAs were crappy .. I want a real good TV series^^

Nodame~~~

Bleach~~~

After watching the really depressing and strange (for the main chars seem so ooc...) ending for Kuroshitsuji II... I want that all new XD... or maybe at least a 3rd season or a movie or smth like that

GTO. Update + animate the rest of the manga. So much.

Quote by mizasrani would say Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles need a remake..as they do have good storyline..
and Gundam Seed Destiny, the story full with flashback which annoyed me a lot..
GSD kinda disappointed me as Gundam Seed have good storyline

I'd have to disagree there...SEED Destiny's "story" was really just a rehashed, reversal concept of SEED or SEED 2.0...ZAFT being the ones to have their Gundams stolen rather than the Alliance and ZAFT looking like the "good guys" rather than the Alliance until both meet in the middle and make it impossible to tell who is who while the Three Ships Alliance just interfere constantly. Even the very end was extremely similar to SEED's, including a "Neo-"GENESIS, (Strike) Freedom and (Infinite) Justice spamming with METEOR units, (Strike) Freedom vs. "Providence" (Legend, even having Rey as a Rau clone). Yzak just randomly turning "good" and helping the Three Ships Alliance. The enemy "Archangel" (Minerva) being defeated by the Archangel, the "enemy" Gundams (Destiny, Legend, and Impulse) defeated, and so on. It seemed the writers just gave up at the end. Virtually copying Universal Century designs and whatnot didn't help things either...ZAKU Warrior, GOUF Ignited, DOM Trooper, Destroy Gundam (Big Zam + Psyco Gundam), Murasame (Zeta / Zeta Plus), Akatsuki (Hyaku Shiki), etc.

Honestly, it was one of, if not THE worse Gundam series of all (mostlyto those who have seen all of the series' and didn't merely start with Wing and actually care about story, character development, battles, etc), much less out of the alternate universe titles. The only thing worse being MOMENTS of the first half of ZZ. Again, MOMENTS, not the entire first half.

I would love to see Gensomaden Saiyuki redone. Saiyuki Reload and Gunlock were pretty good. Saiyuki Burial was BEAUTIFUL. But Gensomaden is a bit older so the animation isn't as great and there are some things I just thought could have been done better. Oh and they could remake it without giving Gojyo neon pink hair. :P

avatar the last airbender. even tho it wasnt an anime is was heavily based and i think it would be better if remade in anime.

I want to remake Evangelion[actually there's already a remake of it, Evangelion 1 You are [not] alone, Evangelion 2 You can [not] advance] cause the first series ends in a "horrible way"...

I really would want Rounin Kenshin

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Bleach, it could have been better than what on air now....
Tennipuri, it has a bad ending....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Soooo many! To narrow it down:

Air Gear (most deserving)
Soul Eater
Reborn!
Fairy Tail (its ongoing, but I want them to restart it with the quality its at right now)
Durarara! (not a remake, but I'd like a continuation since the light novel has more material)
and of course, Tenjou Tenge.

Ranma, Death Note, Soul Eater (and it needs a remake now!), Fruits Basket, Chrno Crusade ( The end's ok, but is not the complete story), Karekano! (I beg and demand they remake it!)

berserk then berserk and why not berserk again .. it si so incomplete the manga has a lot of things to show and the anime just have the argument of the main character

konjiki no gah bell it needed to contnue like the manga but sudenly they gave it a horrible final Dx

code geass ...

Masinger Z
Ranma 1/2
Ghostsweeper Mikami

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

Claymore. they deserve better.

Think of the world.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.