Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime series that you want remade - Minitokyo

Anime series that you want remade

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 144 total items

I think Wolf

I want Kuroshitsuji anime to be re-made... Well the first season is okay but nothing in the second one is true... the manga is ongoing but the series are "completed".

nihiliafy

nihiliafy

~nowhere~

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaGundam F91 and Gundam X - As said, F91 was originally meant to be a series and Gundam X ended up getting cut off. (Originally supposed to be like..50 episodes, but cut to 37 or so.)

Gundam Wing - Have story and characters actually have more development overall. They rarely seemed to change much as far as I'm concerned. Of course, for someone like Heero, development isn't exactly that difficult XP lol.

Oh my! I totally agree with you!

But also I would like Angel Sanctuary to be remade. With the whole manga story in it... and not just half of it :<

yuyuhakusho

Kaibutsu Ojou

The previous animation completely sucked compare to the manga

Although there is new OVA coming out for it...

claymore,berserk,naruto(non-filer)

Slam Dunk, though the origin is a legend, I still wanna see the full storyline from manga

Only The Strong Survive!

I know this is going to sound weird, but I'd like to see Sailor Moon remade in this age, with a modern take on the original basic storyline (and, of course, with better graphics!^^)

death note

skip beat - manga is great, anime not so much.. and not finished -.-
itazura na kiss - awful animation
bokura ga ita - the manga is ongoing and its great, they should continue..
pandora hearts - not finished :(

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

Air, it would look so much better

Signature

a lot... it would take too much room to list them all....

almost all the animes i want remade were already listed

this some more

pandora hearts, change the ending continue the anime
bakuman, although, its not done yet, i'm a bit disappointed in the art, especially comparing it to death note

Kuroshitsuji :(

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hmmm let's see..

Rave- The manga is way cooler and ends with a proper closure, tying all knots together.

Fruits Basket - It ended too quickly.

Kaichowa Maid-sama with a season 2

07 ghost - with a proper closure and follow the manga coz there are so many unanswered things left in the anime and the ending was hanging.

Pandora Hearts - the manga is more exciting

Vampire Knight with a season 3!

Gakuen Alice too needs a continuation!

Signature Image

Fruits basket needs to be longer.

Baccano! :/

Of course Claymore and Berserk (heard it's coming soon) + Gantz

Soul Eater

Mahou shoujo Lalabel ! All the others old magical girl were remade once at least ! why not her ?

I agree up to 50 X should be re-set drama series, and I also believe that the series has 39 episodes of the reduction. I never want to see re-up to the event too much like the drama between the end of Endless Waltz, and the story began...

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 144 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.