Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 aggressive or passive - Minitokyo

aggressive or passive

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

when u want to "attract" someone u like are u aggressive, passive or in between

me im too passive, too shy and too timid and too afraid of being hurt :(
so what i do i usually try to be friends first to make sure she the person i think she is and so she isnt put off by my looks and such, then let things progress from there .... but the problem is it takes too long and she usually has a boy friend by then *tear* but at least i have an other friend ... which is bitter sweet

so what do u do share ur feelings, experiences and stories :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

im in the between because when i have my friends i have courage but if im alone im pretty much useless

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't know what I am. sometimes I can be aggressive but after awhile when they aren't interested I just move on. I'm use to rejection and being ignored so that doesn't bother me. a lot of times I'm passive, I am shy and timid in the real world and it's rare for me to act on anything, I'm only aggressive online, how strange but this is me after all.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Quote by sdswrathim in the between because when i have my friends i have courage but if im alone im pretty much useless

Im totally the same about being courageous if im with my friends but when im alone and i see a guy that i think is really handsome..then all i can do is smile at him and think not to look/stare too much..lol ^^

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Im quite passive up to a point.... then get in between.... learned a long time ago that curiosity kills the cat... :p

Signature

Shugotenshi-Alice

Broken Rag-Doll

I'm like sdswrath and angelxxuan

In real life when I'm with ppl I know I can be pretty bold and pretty useless when I'm alone but most times I'm even pretty much useless even though, but I'm really bold on line xD

I rather die before I let someone I like know that I like them imo >.>
guess that's because you are facing them and they see you all blushy and **** arrrrgh >.>
so embarrassing <.<

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I'm passive. I don't think girls would find me attractive, due to my bad rejection record. But one day I'll find the woman of my dreams.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

thats the spirit TessaLover dont give up
one day u will find that special someone :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

I used to be very passive, yet i learned to be more confident from old crushes.
It helped me, so im in-between.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

peace and love

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

passive.of course.

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

Shugotenshi-Alice

Broken Rag-Doll

Quote by TessaLover12I'm passive. I don't think girls would find me attractive, due to my bad rejection record. But one day I'll find the woman of my dreams.

that's not a reason for girls not to find you attractive, especially if you come off has a nice person, if anything it should make them curious as to why you were rejected, so here you carrying the right attitude there ^_^

i'm very much passive

passive no point in rushing for those that are young ^^.

aggressive

Man is still less himself as speaking in person. Give him a mask and tell the truth.
Oscar Wilde

passive...

i say aggressive (but not that aggressive), i've tried to be passive before and...... she (let's say the girl i had a crush on) doesn't know what i feel towards her, i ended up seeing her walk away with a guy who got her heart.... yeah, it sucks...
so i tried to be aggressive, i tried to act as friendly as i could towards those i had feelings for, i show her what i'm capable of and i'll show her that i tried hard not to disappoint her..^^

I used to be passive, but it turns out so is everyone I like, so I've become more outgoing. They don't always say yes, but it's not that bad once you get used to it.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

I am actually in the middle now, when I was younger I started as passive but after gaining some experience in life, self confidence I started to become aggressive as well... most of the time I prefer to be friendly but when it is needed I can show my fangs with no problem.
somehow I dislike shy people cause I have to guess what they think and that can become annoying but a nice warm approach from me helps
as for relationships - well I do speak out not waiting anymore for him to make the fist step.
I am in a relationship right now ^^ so I am not looking for the one anymore cause I have all the reasons to be happy plus a baby on the way.

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Passive n__n

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

im passive

im just like you being passive before
now im kinda switching from passive and aggresive from time to time

Nothing will happen if you stay passive, that's why I activated my agressive side and got myself a BF. It surely took me a lot of courage for that.

I'm passive most of the time, but when I set my eye on something (or rather, someone) I just go for it. I figured I won't get that someone if I were to stay passive, and I don't want to lose my chance just because I'm scared. So. Made a move and it went great. That's how I got together with my partner :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.