Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wht would you say to attract a crush's attention? - Minitokyo

Wht would you say to attract a crush's attention?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

This question is more for the guys more than the girls but i would really like both gender to reply if you can ^^
So you are out running errands like going to the store, the library and other places...and you see a guy/girl you think is very handsome/cute...other than to have eye contact and smile...what should one say to someone if they want to engage them in a conversation and want to get to know them better? Without thinking you are weird caz you keep looking at them...>//<

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

well if i actually managed to get up the courage ... probably wouldn't but if i did i would try some small talk like:
nice weather, do u have the time, what bus do u take, u no stuff like that try to find common ground and se what happens from there
but what else can u do really :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

it would be better if your have two or three friends together with you
then you feel more confidence
and walk to then person and ask your fd to introduce yourself to the person you want to know
it would be less embarrass
and feel free to talk

nope. i would just keep quiet.

i would be to afraid to say sumthin to a guy BUT if i had confidence i would walk up to him and ask who he was and just try and be natural

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

look at her slowly, and try to say something that shows interest in her, like what's she doing, what's she buying, and be as gentleman as you can, and before you know it, you're having a conversation. oh, and ask a lot of question about her ( casually) ,okay?

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

smile, see if she react to your smile, if yes, have small talks with her

Shugotenshi-Alice

Broken Rag-Doll

hmm... I'll just ask question about them mostly personal but not so personal that is if the person is not total stranger of course if they are I probably say nothing at all .____.

or I'll just let myself be seen often by them[I don't mean to be stalker or anything like that, just try to stand out a little not much as they just might think you are some kind of arrogant jerk >.>], so they get used to me and I will get used to them in some way so it be easier to communicate on some level then gradually move up >^^<

Just start with saying 'hi'. When the other replies and you keep that up a while, you could try to chat with him/her.

do you watch bleach or naruto?! just kidding! lol lol! i would probable say hi and TRY to start a conversation.

Shugotenshi-Alice

Broken Rag-Doll

Quote by kawaiigurl2011do you watch bleach or naruto?! just kidding! lol lol! i would probable say hi and TRY to start a conversation.

lol you will certainly get their attention but probably not a good way unless they are an otaku o.O

Quote by Shugotenshi-Alice

Quote by kawaiigurl2(...) you watch bleach or naruto?! just kidding! lol lol! i would probable say hi and TRY to start a conversation.[/quote

lol you will certainly get their attention but probably not a good way unless they are an otaku o.O

i think he is...maybe not...oh well :D

IF i got into situations like what you told, i prefer keep quite and mind my own business, but hey, that's what i'll do...
....................unless there are some situations that triggers conversation (bumped on each other, sit next to her, etc.)

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Depends on what is surrounding her and you atm, just try to bring something up, like what she's wearing (is it nice?), what's in her grocery bags, what book she's reading, and be confident. It works so often for me everywhere, I go to the library, see some cute girl reading some book and I come up to her and say something like "is that a good book? I think I've seen it before, it's the story about that *goes on talking*" and then as soon as she begins to think and you guys talk for a while, what's she doing at insert place here and what you're doing at the same place, that's when you can do introductions, get her number, give her your number, if she has a facebook...
I'm pretty confident about what I do most of the time and who I meet, if she isn't doing anything in the blue that's not catchworthy or too catchworthy, like if she's just sleeping or talking to someone else in a concentrated manner, it's best chances are you won't be able to talk with her that certain time. Unless you want to tease her. That'd be pretty funny. Don't give up though~ We've all heard of the train-man, right? ;D
Again, be yourself is the most important thing, as in this K-pop song, G-dragon ft. Dara - Hello : Put on something nice, don't be nervous, and be yourself.
Lyrics can be found here, it's an awesome song :3
http://minsarang.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/lyrics-g-dragon-feat-dara-hello-kor-rom-eng/

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nope. i would just keep quiet.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Quote by wiyou nope. i would just keep quiet.

lol~ well that's not too helpful xDDDD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

See what it looks like they are interested in, like what's on their shirt or what they are buying.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.