Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New to minitokyo - Minitokyo

New to minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello everyone

wasn't really paying attention to the forum so didn't notice this introduction forum until now XD

Have to say the members here really have talents for creating and designing wallpapers, some of the works are simply breathtaking.

Currently reading light novels, especially like the "Chrome Shelled Regios" and "Rental Magica" series

Fav. manga of all time is YAGI Norihiro's "Angel Densetsu".

By studying other forum members' artwork hopefully I can be as good at creating wallpapers one day.

nice to meet you all.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family John-san! Please be sure to read the Policy and FAQ (as well as the forum guidelines)! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask... we don't bite! (ok, most of use don't bite...) So have fun and hope that you make lots of new friends!

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome john glad that you decided to join us. can't wait to see your future works hop by in the future once you get around to it. the works around here are nice, some can be quite unique others well, thankfully we got mods for that :) not really a manga reader I can't stay focused with attention and the likes.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome to the site! :))

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.