Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode - Minitokyo

Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 202 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Usually it takes a few episodes before one gets hooked into a particular series, but were there anime series that got you hooked only after watching the first episode? A few examples of anime series that I got hooked on after only seeing the first episode was Bleach, Air, and Black Lagoon,

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm let's see, the list is very short with, so it was like ten mins into the first episode of witch hunter robin that got me addicted, others took a bit longer into the first episode like devil may cry, wolf's rain, trigun, karas, blood+ there were a couple of movies that got me hooked within just a few minutes of watching them like blood the last vampire, sword of the stranger, blade of the phantom master, strait jacket and a few others.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Bleach got me hooked after the 1st episode... it was boring at 1st and was about to switch off that crap when i saw Ichigo kick Rukia across the room and that just had me rolling... lol

"You don't have to love thy neighbor, just leave the damn bastard alone!"

FinalFantasyFans

Sukisho!, Seikon no Qwaser, and Kuroshitsuji. C:

0mbrelune

0mbrelune

Making you anti-everything

Bakemonogatari [+] Death Note [+] Wolf's Rain [+] Samurai Champloo [+] Le portrait de Petite Cosette (ahaha there are only 3 episodes :p)

Code Geass, Death note, Toradora and Nana...these are the ones at which I Am thinking in this moment,but in effet there are a lot,but not too much

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Code Geass is a definite, and as for Bleach I watched the arrancar series first epiosode first then I was hooked, Dragonball Z got me hooked after GT

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Kimi ni Todoke
Elfen Lied
Death Note

There are a lot of animes that hooked my after the first episode. Code Geass and Durarara are two of them, I don`t feel like listing the other animes :D

J-Rock!!!

Higurashi and Umineko somehow had suspense at the very beginning, I would recommend them definitely.

RAWR!

mmm kuroshitsuji, hajime no ippo, shin angyo onshi, well actually they are a lot... that is the reason that i read them :S

SShadowDarkstar

SShadowDarkstar

Pseudo Creeper

Elfen Lied. Black Cat. Coyote Ragtime Show.

"Don't blink they won't even miss you at all."

I never thought I would like a shounen anime like Bleach but after watching the first episode on ANIMAX it changed....yay! Bleach ep 266

Death note.

Ronin Warriors and Saint Seiya had me hooked from the start.

BLEACH, NARUTO, OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB, FRUITS BASKET, DIGIMON ADVENTURES/FRONTIER, POKEMON, ONE PIECE, TSUBASA RESERVOIR CHRONICLES, FUSHIGI YUGI, FRUITS BASKET

ONE PIECE for sure! Lmao when it first started and so become a die-hard fan of OP :D

Bleach, Lovely Complex, Death Note, Kuroshitsuji.

Higurashi. Rainbow.

hakuouki >DDD

and kimi ni todoke

Hakuouki?Kimi ni Todoke?Akagami no Shirayukihime?etc.

I like Shoujo mangas and Bishies, but I don't read Yaoi & Yuri ^^?

Killgroup

Killgroup

Cato-san

Right now I'm hooked on RAINBOW Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, really powerful drama, really enjoying it.

In the past however, Last Exile, Higashi no Eden and NHK ni Yokoso.

hmmm...lets see...i think..
Black Butler
Death Note
Code geass
Higurashi no koro ni
and there a few more but i cant think of anymore...

Signature Image

Yukimura

Yukimura

Snowy Village

I'm not easily hooked from the first episode, so it's going to be hard, not to mention most anime I watched were from manga, but I'd have to say Bleach and Reborn!, Those two are so hilarious I was hooked right away ^_^

"If the money used in war were to be use in environmental problems, how beautiful would this world be"

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 202 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.