Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode - Minitokyo

Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

maxlinkmax

maxlinkmax

Legendary ACG fan

tengentoppa and gundam oo

第666拘束機関解放、次元干渉虚数方陣展開、イデア機関接続、ブレイブルー起動!!!見せてやるよ!!!これが蒼の力を!!!

Lazu

Lazu

Die Macht ist mit dir.

Hmm...
ToraDora! and Higurashi, I guess. xD
I just couldn't stop anymore.

Signature Image

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu.

The storyline rocks!

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

I have watched a lot of different series, but only a few have hooked me from the first episode:
Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Elfen Lied and Kuroshitsuji

Soul Eater,D.Gray-man,Bakemonogatari,Durarara,To(...) no Woto and Higurashi no Naku koro Ni

?_?

Fullmetal Panic.
I laughed like crazy

Quote by Black02wingFullmetal Panic.
I laughed like crazy

Of course Full Metal Panic! How could I forget about it? That's one of my favourite series, and to be honest I watched almost half of the first season right after seeing the first episode. ... And failed the exam I had the following day :P

I really like Kaidan Restaurant. That really caught my attention right at the beginning. But usually it takes about two episodes for me get hook on something. But there are some that catches my attention right away like Prince of Tennis.

galaxy angel and saiyuki

naruto shipuden!

Gakuen Alice! >O< <3!

Peace ...

Saikano!
AIR TV
Naruto Shipuden

death note, rainbow

Claymore: The series just got me pulled in on the very first episode.
Angel Beats: The rly interesting concept rly pulled me in lol.
Bokatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan: Watch the first few minutes and you'll understand XD
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: The characters rly got me to watch this all the way lol.

code geass, bleach, katanagatari & soul eater =)

mm Saint Beast. It was awful from the beginning, bad art and stupid action. And also Devil may cry, I thought it would be interesting and dynamic ,but ...>.<

lazybug659

lazybug659

you'll never get away chocolate

code geass, black lagoon, death note, one piece, lucky star, hellsing, full metal alchemist. I'm really surprised that no one actually said fma yet. that took me by surprise.

There are too many to mention.

I'd have to say Death Note. Even though they where doing a back 2 back marathon of anime, the first deathnote episode I saw, fell IN LOVE with L, the second episode they showed, he died. But I'm still in love with Death Note 8d And I dunno if this is an anime but Storm Hawks aswell.

Stork: HOLD ON!!! * smiles* You think you have me? * takes the nose of the tiki dudes mask* Well i've got your nose!

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

darker than black

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

I would say Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin inspired me to get into anime, and I still live every day by his words and guidence. Then Gundam Seed turned me onto the Gundam world. I even got to spend the 30th Aniversery of Gundam in Tokyo and saw the life size RX-78 in person, AWESOME!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

Quote by humaira93Gakuen Alice! >O< <3!

Heh, cute anime that is....

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

code geass..
elfen lied...
darker than black..

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

Darker than black! and and soul eater! and full metal alchemist! and full metal panic!

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.