Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode - Minitokyo

Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode

page 7 of 9 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

code geass! bleach! card captor sakura! that's it lol

code geass!

chibitanteijun

i love anime, jpop, jdrama

katekyo hitman reborn

and i can't stop myself from watching it!

DRRR, Elfen Lied, Hakuouki *__* Get Backers, Junjou Romantica, Loveless, Murder Princess, DOGS, SWITCH... A lot! xDD

Bleach~:DD

Gundam 00!

Berserk, bleach, naruto, one piece

Card Captor Sakura for first anime and get me hooked till now...
for second one zero no tsukaima... and now i still fans with kugimiya rie hhohoh

definately yu-gi-oh for me

k-on >_>

its the only one that has

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

GUNDAM SEED MOBILESUITE + DESTINY

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Pretty Much Anime..............

Hm.....For me
Nagima
Code geass
Hayate no gotoku
High school of the dead
Doubt

Kuroshitsuji and Death Note . Both got such a nice Plot :3

Vampre Knight, of course.

quite a lot.. angel beats, clannad, clannad af, kanon.. etc :<

For me it was...... Death note,kuroshitsuji,vampire knight,Kaicho wa maid sama

Cowboy Bebop and True Tears, probably. I'm in a sort of a funk at the moment so I cant remember too much.

This is an easy, yet almost predictable list. They are Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Basilisk, and The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

There was a few series' that i was instantly hooked on after only the 1st (or first few) episode(s).
most recently first, Was Highschool of the Dead - I am a horror movie/game fan so the attraction to this was not at all a surprise to me.

it took me a few eps to get hooked on Bleach to be honest . I had some reservations regarding its hype and also the size to me was a bit daunting as i only had a very low monthly usage quota back when i began.

probably my first taste of anime (consciously) was Dragon Ball Z which i was lucky enough to catch the first ep one morning on the cartoon channel. from then it became cemented into my morning routine before school. I'd have to almost run to the bus when it finished as i was not about to leave before the credits were rolling :P

death note hooked me

Heroman.. Hahaha

bleach naruto skip beat myself yourself bravo girls..

durarara! made me go gaga *___* :D and kuroshitsuji too <3

page 7 of 9 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.