Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Konichiwa, Minna-san! - Minitokyo

Konichiwa, Minna-san!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Sato-Chan

Sato-Chan

True Light

Hello there^^
Well...my name is Sato-chan (from Satoshi, the name of my favorite anime character), my real life nickname is Bea.
My home town is vienna (Austria), so don't mind if my english sucks xD

I love writing stories, peoms, fanfiction, theatre pieces, scripts, everything... i want to become a writer^^

One of my other hobbies is GFX. I make signatures, avatars, wallpapers myself to use in Forums. Mostly, I use Anime pictures for sigs.

Animes are my PASSION!
My favourite animes are D.N Angel, K-on, Detective Conan, Death Note, Lucky Star, Ouran high School host club.. (Pok

Satoshi & Daisuke 4 ever!
Kyu~

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Eine

Hi there Sato-chan... that was a great introduction..
I'm not from Vienna, Austria.. but I hope we can be friends...
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in MT...
ask me anything if you need something to ask.. I've been a member of MT for almost 2 years already...
but before anything.. you should read the FAQ/Policy to avoid troubles :)
It can be found at the bottom of this page.. or if you already read it when you were registering.. then... okay...
you're off to the happy family of Minitokyo :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Sato-Chan

Sato-Chan

True Light

Thx you all!
I'm gald to be here ^^

@Hitodama: Aaaah, Deutsch *~*

Kyu~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome Sato-chan I don't think I've ever met anyone from Austria or seen them around at least. glad to have a death note fan and I hope to see your works appear in the future I enjoy viewing the work around here it's so creative and unique :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sato-Chan

Sato-Chan

True Light

I can imagine, it will be fun here^^
If you wanna know what I do, just look up at deviantart-my name there's Duchesse2 (you can find maaaaaaaaaaaaany of my works there^^)

Kyu~

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sato-Chan

Sato-Chan

True Light

@tatnon: what the heck is that to be?

Kyu~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sato-chan ignore tatnon that is just something you encounter a lot around here, people spamming for credits. just report them or ignore them that's about the only two options we got but don't let that frighten you away

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sato-Chan

Sato-Chan

True Light

Okay, thanks ^^
Btw, the spam was epic fail xD

Kyu~

welcome 2 mt~!

hi^^
i'm new here too^^

Welcome to the site!:)

Konichiwaa ~ u have kawaii avatar ^-^

Hi welcome to the site ^^

Welcome!:)

Hi there! Welcome to minitokyo :)

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Yahaaa.... another austrian xD cool, welcome to MT~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.