Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 They cant do it any time! - Minitokyo

They cant do it any time!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

mangakaboy

-Remember The Cross Of Blood-

now can con someone tell me why they remove my wallpapers every tiime? arghhh ... okay at first i know i didnt respect the rules XD cuz i didnt read "the policy" .. but the last wallpaper i posted i respected all the rules but they removed it! come on man! i'm bored! thet should tell why they hav removed it .... i need to know where i do wrong ... but they just dont care! arghhhh! i hate this thing! arghhhhhhh!

"Storm the gates of Hell!!" -Demon Hunter-

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I'm not the mod who deleted them, but here are some obvious reasons:
1 - The images were corrupted (meaning the were not uploaded properly)
2 - They appear to be over-filtered
3 - You can only submit 1 version of a wallpaper. If you want to show your other versions, upload them on ImageShack or something and post the link in the description of the original wallpaper.
4 - You NEED a proper description. Wallpapers without description get deleted right away.

Also, you should have received a PM saying why they were deleted.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

mangakaboy

-Remember The Cross Of Blood-

exactly that's da point they didnt sent me a pm! .... however thank u, i guess the problem of the last wallpaper is that it was too over-filterd .... mmmm .... XD ....

"Storm the gates of Hell!!" -Demon Hunter-

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.