Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hello!
I'm Charlie and i just registered here.
This seems a pretty cool place with really cool stuff. I'm loving it so far.

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there charlie and welcome, what an interesting screen name you chose. check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and feel free to ask any question that you might have. hope to see you around and do have fun while you visit with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks for the welcome :]

Signature

welcome to mt!

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

Welcome to MT iCharlie! Hope that u will have some awsome time here! it s a great place for all anime fans to gather! Enjoy ur staying here! ^ ^

Signature Image

Signature

MT is totally AWESOME! I LOVE it here! I most like it cuz I get to download really cool manga pics. But I love the forums too cuz there's always something interesting to talk about! ^_^

merged: 04-10-2010 ~ 10:26pm
And hi Charlie! Welcome to MT! You'll have a great time here! Don't hesitate to ask any questions. ^_--

hhh
vcbn
vcxb
vb
b
cvbvbvcbxcvbxvccbvcbcbcbcb

welcome 2 mt

Thankies! ^^

Signature

welcome here ^^

Thank you :]

Signature

Welcome to the site!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.