Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Valentines Day - Text Version - Minitokyo

Deletion of Valentines Day - Text Version

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I read the reason why it was Deleted "Again. Cleaning is besides or behind the character. We keep a clean scanned if you clean the text out of the character." and I just wanted to say that it's not cleaned because it still has the series logo and I've seen other scans that are like that. Another of my scans that was deleted Dengeki Moeoh Ten Colors - Morinaga Korune was a better version than the one previously posted because it didn't have the discoloration on the left edge of the scan. Also my Dengeki Hime 2009-01 ~ Shintaro scan that was deleted should be restored because there are other similar scans and I don't think it violated any rules.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Yes, the logo is there. I've deleted the right scan but mixed up the additional information. Sorry about that. Now comes the right additonal info: Yours was submitted later. The scan has the same size and quality. Yours has just a logo at the edge. That is still an identical double. If you find any other scans like that you can report them.
About your Dengeki Moeoh Ten Colors - Morinaga Korune scan: I didn't delete it but I've compared both scans and yours has clearly a lower quality.
And about your Dengeki Hime 2009-01 ~ Shintaro scan. It got a report from a member. If a scan is already borderline and a member reports it for mature content we delete it.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.