Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quotes??? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

Everyone have a favorite quote, right?
Mind to share?
By the way if you can, tupe it in it original language AND English, plz.

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

i have many.

"If I love you this much and I'm not the one for you, than the one for you will be everything I am, and everything I'm not."

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met."

"It`s true we don`t know what we have until it`s gone, but we don`t know what we`ve been missing until it comes along."

"Those who have not carried your burden do not know its weight."

"She`s found someone new with whom I just can`t compete, but as long as she`s happy I`ll live my life incomplete."

"When I die and go to heaven, when death replaces birth, I`ll recognize the angels` faces because I met one while on earth."

"I wish that you were here or I wish that I were there. I wish that we were anywhere, together everywhere."

"If love is so wonderful, why doesn`t everyone love? If love hurts so much, why does anyone love?"

Signature
"If I love you this much and I'm not the one for you, than the one for you will be everything I am, and everything I'm not."

"The world is as good as you are. You've got to learn to like yourself first. I'm a little screwed up, but I'm beautiful." - Steve McQueen

"First learn the meaning of what you say, and then speak. " - Epictetus

"Humans can learn to like anything, that's why we are such a successful species. You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive; only the rat does as well." - Jeannette Desor

"One o'clock pee em! Hello, Insert Name Here!" - The Dis-organizer (Terry Pratchett, Jingo)

Kevorkian

The Worst

Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk - Travis Bickle

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

"Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell."

"Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying,
is exactly the one making you cry?"

"Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go."

That last one was what inspired me to write a poem called 'Just don't say it'

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

a rather special quote...

"I love you".. by my girlfriend... the one above this post :)

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

"Discretion is the better part of valour"
"Save yourself, before you can save others"
"Don't die for your country, make the enemy die for his"
"Most girls are like taxis, if you miss one there's always another to pick up"

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.