Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 friends needed... - Minitokyo

friends needed...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

angered-heart

angered-heart

the darkness is within me...

hi to all!

actually, i'm new here...so i'm kinda lonely for now,^^;

anyways, im always there if you ever need a friend..

so why dont you try and check me...

tnx!^^

Hi there and welcome to mt! There are many friendly people in here, so just say something somewhere and you will soon be part of our community. Or maybe I should say that you already are part of it :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there angered-heart and welcome to mt. be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. someone will be bound to come along and help if one of the recent participants aren't here to answer it.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

welcome to mt,,..

Welcome To Mt!

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

hiiiii ^w^
welcome to MT =)
i'm new to so i cand understand you , but i think(and i hope xD ) the the lonleyness is really short u.u
if you need a friend(i'm serching them too >,<)i'm glad to become one =] send a friendship reqest and i'll be there ^w^
cya ^^

I am the bone of my sword.
Unknown to death , nor known to life.

hello :] nice to meet you

hey there! i'm new here. i'd be happy to make new friends. though i'm not sure how this works as this is the first time i'm joining a forum.

Live and let live!

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

hi bok1e ^^ it's the first time for me too xD welcome to MT ! have fun =D

I am the bone of my sword.
Unknown to death , nor known to life.

Is this a call? I accept it.

PM me. Let's conversate. I don't befriend perfect strangers.

You wrote you're an always present friend. It's nice to know caring people. I'm a busy, hardworking IT Advisor and anime and manga fan who has a few precious friends including family.

Welcome to Minitokyo, angered-heart. Since you entered here, you already are part of this community; therefore, you're not alone. Post on the forum threads. Give your opinion and we'll know who are you.

Kisses and hugs.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

WELCOME!angered-heart,''now'' you are part of this page. I'm new here too!xD well.......welcome again! have fun.

''a guestion''

Signature

angered-heart

angered-heart

Quote by GablogarbWELCOME!angered-heart,''now'' you are part of this page. I'm new here too!xD well.......welcome again! have fun.

''a guestion''

Hi,nice to meet you
Welcome in this forum ^^

angered-heart

angered-heart

thank you everyone! though uhm, its a kinda late reply to all of you^^;

Thanks to you too!^^,about the question.......well........definitely its Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,in 1st ''of course''.
in 2st Tales of the Abyss and Naruto! i don't know,really, ''it's much hard.

Well,it's nice talk to you; i really apreciated your welcome!
see ya! and have fun!^^

Signature

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

HI! im sorta newish too. im really just here searching for pics i can use on a website, and as background pics.

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

Welcome :))

Hello! how about you? i don't see you more,how long ago!
What's going on! i can't post comments in your page,only quotes, or in this section XDDDD(sorry,this is the only form to i can talk to you XDDDD)i writing,but not write!XDDDDD(soo ironic!)

Well.......see you,kisses!

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.