Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's Your Favorite Gundam Pilot in Gundam Wing? - Minitokyo

Who's Your Favorite Gundam Pilot in Gundam Wing?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Who's Your Favorite Gundam Pilot in Gundam Wing?

Heero Yuy
6 votes
Duo Maxwell
4 votes
Trowa Barton
1 votes
Quatre Raberba Winner
0 votes
Chang Wufei
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Who's your favorite Gundam pilot of the five G-boys in the series based on skill, coolness, and style? Mine is Heero Yuy. I also like how after every battle he finishes, he says his catchphrase, "Mission Complete".

Signature

Heero Yuy. For some reason I tend to like the stoic characters. Also, I think he was the most skilled of the pilots in that series, other than Zechs.

radith

radith

how art you today?

I like the "clown": Trowa Barton.. His hairstyle so cool!

artistique is unique

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Heero without a doubt Wing Zero rocks and he's the perfect soldier

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Even though I never thought much of the main Gundam Wing characters (pretty bland and lack of decent development didn't help), I guess if I had to choose one, it'd probably be Duo or Quatre. The fact that they're such talented pilots chosen to pilot the Gundams, yet still are pretty normal themselves. Heero just seems a bit too...empty, Trowa we know next to nothing about, and Wu Fei is way too into the whole "justice" thing x_x.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Heero focous on his mission and he accomplishes it Quatre hate him sand rock weakest gundam out the wing heros

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

Quote by HaouJudai6Heero focous on his mission and he accomplishes it Quatre hate him sand rock weakest gundam out the wing heros

He pretty much puts his mission ahead of virtually EVERYTHING else, including his own life. Sandrock may not have a big buster rifle, but it's the most heavily armored and physically strongest of all the Gundams.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Its weak compared to Deathscythe,heavy arms, nataku,and wing zero it decent but the armor is all its got those blades are worthless compared the ephyon custom beam sabre. that he does but he what do expect he's a solider.

Quote by HaouJudai6Its weak compared to Deathscythe,heavy arms, nataku,and wing zero it decent but the armor is all its got those blades are worthless compared the ephyon custom beam sabre. that he does but he what do expect he's a solider.

How is it "weak" to the others? Just because it doesn't have some sort of flashy attacks/abilities like the other 4 do?

Quatre makes good on what he has and while others have had to have MAJOR upgrades to cope with a changing situation; Wing Gundam to Wing Gundam Zero, Tallgeese to Epyon, Deathscythe to Deathscythe Hell, Shenlong to Altron, Heavyarms getting an armament upgrade and some more verniers for zero gee use, etc, ALL Sandrock had was just the addition of a small beam machine gun and some extra verniers for zero-gee use, yet he STILL easily keeps up with the others. Sure, he had the ZERO System for ONE battle, but Quatre took it out after since he learned he doesn't require it.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

well i see where this going lets end it i hate quatre

smh at some of these posts. zechs. no question.

merged: 06-12-2011 ~ 05:24am
deathscythe was so nasty. endless waltz.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Heero! he's awesome

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.