Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the best moment you wish to happen to you... - Minitokyo

the best moment you wish to happen to you...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

the best moment i wish for..... hmm... let me think . . . . .

1. i can sleep after long hard work...
2. finishing my game...
3. i can catch a monster fish ....

from the three up three... i guest the 3rd is more suitable for the title.. hehehe XDD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i dont really know all i can say is whatever happens happens

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

samsomi

samsomi

baka kaizuko

huhohoho.. sure it's to have sleep after long hard work dude .. you roock !

luv anime & fun

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

no sam... you rock! XD

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Me i would say spenind time with my daughter everyday

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

When i rule the universe >:D

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Great dream

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Getting $300,000 to build my ultimate dream car.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Nice man and i' still treasure th moment when i become king of the world

RAWR!

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

seem's you understand me then ill wait till the moment i see you and give you a handshake^^

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Ha ha and same to ur dream i'll give u a handshake when its acoomplished

as a violinist, performing in an orchestra

iTenshi

iTenshi

VOOOOOOOI!!!

i can go online til late -.-

Tenin

Tenin

Find that person i've been searching for to go on a lifetime adventure, and also getting into trouble...

Why is it always the uncle...

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

great Dream ...but the trouble i dunno^^"

to reach the unreachable star :D

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

to watch my beloved magazine published, read by the readers, and the like it so much! XD

~kitto dekiru~

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

finish my last assignment and get graduate! (T-T)... really wish it..

happy and positive

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Quote by erdetehafinish my last assignment and get graduate! (T-T)... really wish it..

i wish you good luck .... =)

able to watch anime everyday

Continuation of Fate Stay Night

became immortal...

best moments i wish.... according to my mind, it has been categorized into two types of wishes that i would like, that would be the "Realistic Wish" and the "Impossible-yet-ultra-mega-very-wanted-Fant(...)
The Realistics are :
1. Improve my grades at school
2. Graduated to college
3. Gifted with a much amount of money
4. Have a girlfriend

while the Fantasies are :
1. Joins organization that gives you superhuman abilities, like SOLDIER (and carries Broadsword on your back)
2. Has the ability to summon Persona

and last.... 3. Have all day to spend with all my friends, hanging out with them and see them smile every time, but first thing to do is re-unite them just like it used to be, maybe you wouldn't understand why i wished this, its because that i don't like things turn-out with my friend, i just don't know why they seemed suddenly separated, re-uniting them is near impossible for me, they didn't enjoy being with each other..... i don't know which side i should support.. huff~

A, sorry to share such a long lousy story of mine, ehehe... i just thought, since it is the moments i wished, so there it goes......teehee ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.