Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 like and annoying female character(manga/anime) - Minitokyo

like and annoying female character(manga/anime)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

me, i have so many and most of the lead female in anime that i watched is annoying like
yuuki miaka
sakura mikan
sasagawa kyoko
akane (ranma 1/2)
haruno sakura
ino
yuuki kurosu
toru honda (the #1 i hate most)
hinata
biscuit (because he slapped and punch killua grrr)
Elizabeth or Lizzie (kuroshitsuji)
kallen
and many more

there''s only few that i like and i'm glad that that they are them:
Koizumi Riza - lovely complex
Fujioka Haruhi - ouran high school host club
Suzuki -Seishun Gakuen Hockey Club manga
Sunako - yamato nadeshiko schichi henge
Erza Scarlet - fairy tail
Boa Hancock (wush i really like her she's funny especially when she get blush when luffy calls her name and bend her back for insolent fools)

only them ;}

WO HEN CHU SE

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

The anime/manga female leads I don't care for are:

Kagome Higurashi of Inuyasha-She was alright until she started wishing Kikyo would go away and getting jealous everytime she saw Inuyasha with Kikyo.I think she would be jealous if a female half-demon was thrown into the mix and the female half-demon fell for Inuyasha too. I sometimes wonder how come she was still able to purify the jewel shards when jealousy and hatred of Kikyo crossed into her heart and mind. I also didn't like how she abuses the power of the beads around Inuyasha's neck to overly punish him with countless Sit! commands, since the original purpose of the beads was to keep him from going after innocent humans. I feel sorry for Inuyasha when he has to put up with Kagome's spats of anger. Kagome doesn't even consider Hojo's feelings after all the kind things he did for her. At the very least she could've done was go on a date with him without ditching him half-way through it, so I also feel sorry for Hojo.Of course I didn't care for her English voice actress either.

Miaka Yuuki of Fushigi Yuugi-Useless and too dependant on Tamahome and I don't like how most of her lines is crying out his name. Miaka and Tamahome are also one of the anime couples I don't like.

Ryoko and Ayeka of Tenchi Muyo-Neither one of them deserve Tenchi if all they do is play tug of war with him and cat-fight over him.

Ones I do like are

Rukia Kuchiki-Bleach
Momiji Fujimiya-Blue Seed
Sakura Shinguji-Sakura Wars
Shaorin Shugogetten-Mamotte Shugogetten
Rei Hino-Sailor Moon
Sasami-Tenchi Muyo
Sango-Inuyasha
Akane Tendo-Ranma 1/2
Lum-Urusei Yatsura
Botan-Yu Yu Hakusho
and much more

Signature

Rowina

Rowina

Yamamoto yay

Mmmm

1. Haruhi Suzumiya (but I love her)
2. Euphemia (I hate her!)
3. Yaya from Shugo Chara
4. Taiga, but i love her
5. Serena (Sailor moon)

I find Ino and Sakura from Naruto, and Inoue from Bleach the most annoying characters EVER

1. reira(nana)
2. kallen(code geass)

annoying:
-Sasagawa Kyoko
-Haru Miura
Like:
-Bianchi
-Taiga
-Chrome Dokuro
-Lal Mirch

Sakura from Naruto is the most annoying for me

I dont think any anime character is annoying I just read the mangas and If I dont like their english dubbed voice then I just you know.. read the manga rather than complaining.

My favorite anime girls are: Higurashi Kagome, Otonashi Kyoko, Inoue Orihime, Hinamori Amu..

I dont really like Sango from Inuyasha though... probably since she is just as abusive as Kagome but the think is that Kagome is the only one who gets bashed for it. =.=

Anoying: Miaka from Fushigi Yugi
Saya from Blood+

Favorite:Motoko Kusanagi

haruno sakura deffinatly annoying

kallen is really really annoying, i don't like that kind of characters.

orihime from bleach is hella ANNOYING! i HATE her! i think nel is annoying too! ORIHIME IS A FAIL CHARACTER WHO ATTACK PEOPLE WITH F***ing HAIRCLIPS! SHE JUST SITS AND CRIES! OMG what a f***ing LOSER!
hinata from naruto is hella ANNOYING as well! OMG you have no idea how much she bothers me! grrrrr.... STAY AWAY FROM NARUTO YOU OBSESSED FREAK!
tea from yu-gi-oh is ANNOYING! friendship speech everytime there's a duel...stupid...
dawn from pokemon is ANNOYING TOO! okay that skirt is waaaaaay to short! what a hoe! Just cuz she has a cyndaquil doesn't mean she's COOL!
mimi from Digimon= Crazy ANNOYING! She doesn't seem to SHUT UP does she!
Yui from fushigi yugi BOTHERS ME A LOT! aaaahhh!

Enough of that, here are my favorite anime girls!
Naruto: Sakura Haruno, Tsunade, Temari, Ten Ten, Karin, Ino Yamanaka
Bleach: Kuchiki Rukia, Soi Fon, Hinamori Momo, Rangiku Matsumoto, Ise Nanao, Lisa (Vizard), Shihouin Yoruichi, Kuchiki Hisana, Unohana Retsu, Sarugaki Hiyori, Mashiro, Harriblel
Pokemon: Misty, May, Claire (gym leader)
Digimon Adventures/Frontier: Sora, Jolei, Kari, Zoe (izumi)
One Piece: Nami, Robin
Fushigi Yugi: Miaka
Yu-Gi-Oh: Mai Valentine, Serenity Wheeler
Fruits Basket: Arisa Uotani, Hanajima Saki, Tohru Honda
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles: Sakura
Mew Mew Power: Renee
Sailor Moon: Sailor Mars, Jupiter, and Venus
Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi

Annoying:
- Sasagawa Kyoko (KHR!)
- Miura Haru (KHR!)
- Patti Thompson (SE)
- Chrona (SE)
- Satoko (Higurashi)
Like:
- Beatrice (Umineko)
- Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko)
- Medusa (SE)
- 7 Stakes of Purgatory (Umineko) [I like them all]

Signature Image

God, so many manga females are stupid!

Sailormoon
Midori from Midori no Hibi
(generally the entire cast of any given harem shonen series is 80% bound to be stupid)
Sara and Kirie (Angel Sanctuary)
Nana Komatsu (Nana)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) I'm no fan of Soi Fon or Hiyori either
Kotori (X)
Chii (CHobits)
Risa (DNAngel)
Asuka (Evangelion)
Kaoru (Kenshin)
Misa and Takada (Death Note)

But I really like ^^:

Oscar (The Rose of Versailles)
Julius (The window of Orpheus)
Alexiel, Barbiel, Laila and Belial (Angel Sanctuary)
Pamela (Tarot Cafe)
Junko (Nana)
Rukia, Matsumoto, Yoruichi, pretty much every Bleach girl but those I mentioned above ^^
HOKUTO <3 (Tokyo Babylon/X)
Yuzuriha, Karen (X/Tsubasa)
Sakura and Tomoyo (CCS/Tsubasa)
Yuuko and Himawari (XXXHolic)
Sara (Vampire Knight)
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING AWESOME WOMAN IN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Astharoshe, Seth and Caterina (Trinity Blood)
Vermouth, Eri and Haibara (Detective Conan)
Ayumu (Peacemaker Kurogane)
Hungary, Belarus and Vietnam (Axis Powers Hetalia)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

like:

Erza Scarlet - fairy tail
Yoruichi and Soi Fon - BLEACH
Anko - Naruto
Chrome - KHR

hate:

orihime - BLEACH
sakura - naruto

Currently, Chizuru in Hakuouki is very annoying. I don't hate her, in fact, I do not feel anything for her, but the way she gets into trouble, has a sword by her side but doesn't use it -- it is highly annoying. Please someone help this series get better!

why can't we get a kick-ass female lead these days? :(

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

i like:
CC
Lenalee Lee
Haruhi Suzumiya
Erza Scarlet
Kyou (Clannad)
Tomoyo(Clannad)
Kotomi(CLannad)

i hate female anime girl are Orihime and Nagisa... grrrrr

I'd have to say...
Haru from KHR,
Inoue from Bleach,
Ino and Sakura from Naruto.

Female characters that I like:
Yin - Darker than Black
Real Mayer - Ergo Proxy
Inoue Orihime - Bleach
Halibel - Bleach
Tsunade - Naruto
Ise Nanao - Bleach

And I hate:
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach) - she's such an annoying, little shrimp!I hate that she kicks Ichigo and yells at him all the time, even though she's smaller and weaker, she's acting like the strongest and most inteligent among her friends. And what's with yelling at someone when he tries to save your ass?
Plus, her hair looks like helmet too me. And her eyes are... huge!
Yuuki Cross (Vampire Knight) - sweet, innocent and stupid girl, everyone loooooves her, she can't choose between two men... and those... huge... eyes...

Miki-chi

Miki-chi

Pixhsi~

I like:

Hinata (Naruto) because she is so faithful to the person she love.
Alice (Pandora Hearts) because she is strong, she knows what she wants and fight for it.
Sharon (Pandora Hearts) i like her Onee-sama complex, she's strong and even admitted that she was powerless and she's ready to help the person she loves.
Osaka Nana (NANA) Nuff said.
Alstreim Anya (Code Geass) i like her attitude.
C.C. (Code Geass) there's something i like about her but i don't know what it is.

I Dislike

Lenalee (D.Gray Man) i can never understand this chick, she thinks that she has it so bad and she have no idea what she is talking about, i admit she was good at the start although she was kinda dull, she wishes the innocence never existed without even considering how would it effect the world if it didn't, just a typical shoujo girl in a shounen Manga which made her even more annoying.

Sakura (Naruto) character development where? this chick will always stay a loser.

Honda Tohru (Fruits Basket) very unrealistic, literally almost everyone in this series love her no matter what, she's like a their "savior" or whatever, this type of characters are never enjoyable.

Like:
Adiane (TTGL)
Nami (OP)
Tamao (Shaman King)
Taiga (Toradora!)
Osaka (Azumanga)

Dislike:
Nia (TTGL) I HATE HER! stupid holy girl, dammit ><
Jeanne (Shaman King) same shit -_-

annoying like.....-kill-kill-kill-:
Chizuru [HSK]
Orihime [Bleach]
Shirley Fenette [Code Geass]
Sakura [Naruto]

like <33:
Uni, Chrome [KHR]
Neilel [Bleach]
Saya [Blood +]
Re-l Mayer [Ergo Proxy]

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

really like:
Lina Inverse (Slayers)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu (Magic Knight Rayearth)
Haine (Gentlemen's Alliance)

dislike:
Himiko (Legend of Himiko)
Kagome (Inuyasha)

I'm a lot pickier when it comes to video games....

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Quote by JigokuxChouAnd I hate:
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach) - she's such an annoying, little shrimp!I hate that she kicks Ichigo and yells at him all the time, even though she's smaller and weaker, she's acting like the strongest and most inteligent among her friends. And what's with yelling at someone when he tries to save your ass?

She kicks and yells at him when he's acting like an idiot...specially because she's much wiser and quite older than him! She doesn't think she's bigger or stronger physically than him, but she thinks she's more mature and intelligent in fights...which she is. She yells at people when they are behaving like idiots and in danger of being overrun by the enemy
Now, compare that with the obsessive whinying of "Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, KUROSAKI-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU(...) we were subjected to by Inoue >.<

Quote: Plus, her hair looks like helmet too me. And her eyes are... huge!

Huge eyes= something good in anime
Also, do you really hate characters by how they look? you are superficialXD

Quote: Yuuki Cross (Vampire Knight) - sweet, innocent and stupid girl, everyone loooooves her, she can't choose between two men... and those... huge... eyes...

Oh, because being sweet and innocent (not that she is any more innocent than Inoue, who you seem to like) is bad...and not everybody loves her, actually, Kaname's vampire friends could care less about her, Ichiru didn't like her at all...also, is it her fault she can't choose (which she can, by the way, are you reading the same series as I am? She's already chosen Kaname, since forever; it's Zero who can't seem to let go *spoken by a ZeroYuuki shipper here*) between two gorgeous men who've been kind and important in her life?
Also, seriously...big eyes=good looking in anime

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.