Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top Five Anime Couples You Don't Care For - Minitokyo

Top Five Anime Couples You Don't Care For

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I know most people have a long list of anime/manga couples they don't like, but narrow down to your top five of those you hate. My top 5 are

5.Treize x Lady Une-Gundam Wing and Sesshomaru x Kagura-Inuyasha(tie)-Treize and Sesshomaru deserve better.
4.Yuuichi and Ayu-Kanon(aside from Nayuki as my fave choice, Yuuichi and Mai instead, Ayu is too immature)
3.Tamahome x Miaka-Fushigi Yuugi
2Inuyasha and Kagome(it wouldn't be so bad if Kagome wasn't so abusive towards him with her Sit! commands she uses against him, I feel sorry that he has to be her punching bag when she gets angry at him, there are better ways to channel your anger than using it against a guy you like)
1.Any Naruto character paired with Orochimaru(namely Sasuke and Kabuto for example) pairing anyone with someone like Orochimaru is just too creepy and disgusting.

Signature

akatsuki-couple team's

Rowina

Rowina

Yamamoto yay

Well I have my top five:

1. Ichigo X Orihime (I hate her >o<)
2. Lelouch X Euphemia (I also hate her >n<)
3. Tsuna X Kyoko (From KHR, I don't Hate her, but I prefer Chrome for being the couple of Tsuna)
4. Takumi X Hacchi (Nana).... >I DO REALLY HATE HER!
5. Tadase X Amu (From Shugo Chara... in this case I hate him >3< XD)

All the Inuyasha couples except

Inuyasha x Kagome and Sesshoumaru x Kagura..

RAWR!

In no particular order (yes, I had to cheat :P):

1. any Yuu Watase couple (Tamahome and Miaka, Uruki and Takiko...) - I can't stop puking at the former. While the latter IS better...they still don't cut it on my list. To me, they're the most boring couple I've ever seen.
2. Tamaki and Haruhi (Ouran) - I found them boring, overrated, and absolutely without chemistry whatsoever. And she gives me the Mary Sue vibes. Sorry, Haruhi fans.
3. Kazehaya and Sawako (Kimi ni Todoke) - another yawn-fest. I just finished this and wow: the girl is beyond naive she's gone beyond all logic and common sense (there is a fine line between naive and...Sawako-level WHUT). The guy gives me the Marty Stu vibes as well.
4. typical big-name Rumiko Takahashi couples (Ranma and Akane, Inuyasha and Kagome) - again, no chemistry. Watching them is like banging your head against the wall.
5. Kenshin and Kaoru (RK) - I hated Kaoru. But what I hated even more was that she was paired up with Kenshin when I saw no chemistry whatsover. Hands down the most overrated couple in anime in my list.

I LOVE this question!
NARUTO X HINATA (...ugly!)
ICHIGO X ORIHIME (...disgusting!)
TAI X SORA (ok she don't like him!)
KYO X TOHRU (...*sigh*..)
SASUKE X SAKURA (...they want to kill each other!)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE ALL OF THEM!

Rowina

Rowina

Yamamoto yay

Quote by kawaiigurl2011I LOVE this question!

TAI X SORA (ok she don't like him!)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE ALL OF THEM!

Waaa I think the same XD but it really surprise me to know that Sora was in love with Matt

yeah! i was quite surprised too! but what happens in digimon stays in digimon! SORATO FOREVER!

shinn and estellar gundam seed destiny
harima kenji andtsukamoto yakumo school rumble
saito and louise- zero no tsukaima
taiga and ryuji toradora
suzaku and euphemia code geas xD

3. Tsuna X Kyoko (From KHR, I don't Hate her, but I prefer Chrome for being the couple of Tsuna)

Rowina

Rowina

Yamamoto yay

Quote by kawaiigurl2011yeah! i was quite surprised too! but what happens in digimon stays in digimon! SORATO FOREVER!

Waaa ha ha ha you're rigth! >w< XD

Can only think 3 right now.
Naruto x Hinata.
Ichigo x Orihime.
Yuuji x Shouko.

~Follow Me On Twitter Soon!...
My Da ->http://ifreakart.deviantart.com/

Naruto x Hinata
Ichigo x Orihime

only ichigo and rukia,inuyasha kagome,risa and ootani

Ichigo x Orihime
Takumi x Hachi

no~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EWWW NaruSaku and NaruSasu :P
There i said it! sorry D':

Quote by gilbercleyNaruto x Hinata
Ichigo x Orihime

THANK YOU! :D

Quote by ctea5. Kenshin and Kaoru (RK) - I hated Kaoru. But what I hated even more was that she was paired up with Kenshin when I saw no chemistry whatsover. Hands down the most overrated couple in anime in my list.

A BIG AND HEARTFELT YES
I always thought Kaoru was stupid weak and bland as a character, and couldn't possibly imagine what a man like Kenshin would like with her >.<

Others I hate:

-Ichigo/Orihime (Bleach). Well, I fucking hate her, but also, both bring out the worst in each other.

-Sara/Setsuna (Angel Sanctuary). Extremely annoying stupid selfish assholes. Both equally disgusting and plain and idiotic

-Nana Komatsu/anyone. I frikin hate her guts. I hate her with Nobu because she betrayed him, and I hate her with Takumi because she got her way, and he got his. She's disgusting

-Shinji/Asuka (Evangelion). I want to vomit this couple. Well, I want to vomit anything with Asuka in it.

Other contenders:
---Dark/Risa (DNAngel); same case as with Kenshin, but she's even more stupid, and he's a vain idiot
---From Bleach: Hitsugaya/Hinamori (I find her stupid and weak, and he bland and hugely overrated), Yoruichi/Soi fon (Yoruichi is too awesome to be with such a stupid resentful bitch), Byakuya/Rukia (JUST NO, everything that is good about their relationship gets fucked with this)
---Lenalee/anyone other than Allen (DGM), I just can't see it
-Kaname/Yuuki (Vampire Knight); I don't like Kaname. At all.
-Abel/Esther (Trinity Blood); same reason as the Kuchiki siblings, I love their relationship when it's not romantic, and I think it looses meaning when it is
-Shuichi/Yuki (Gravitation); talk about an abusive and selfish relationship from both parts
-L/Misa (Death Note); I asume people simply didn't understand either character, if they ship this
-From Axis Powers Hetalia: England/Japan (they have no chemistry and this relaitonship hugely overrates Japan's importance in England's life); America/Lithuania (I can't see America liking such an unimportant country, to be honest, they also have no chemistry at all); Russia/any Baltic (abusive, and I also can't see Russia really caring for any of them, he'd prefer a more powerful partner); Greece/Japan (boooooooooooooooooring, and completely unhistorical); Spain/Romano (also unhistorical, also the kind of nation Spain wouldn't concern himself with, and very abusive from Romano's side)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Naruto x Hinata
Ichigo x Ohirime
well there is more but i dont remember XD

merged: 07-16-2010 ~ 11:38pm
Naruto x Hinata
Ichigo x Ohirime
well there is more but i dont remember XD

merged: 07-16-2010 ~ 11:39pm
Naruto x Hinata
Ichigo x Ohirime

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

1. Kira x Lacus (MS Gundam SEED)
2.Shinn x Stellar (MS Gundam SEED Destiny)
3.Suzaku x Euphemia (Code Geass) *also lelouch x kallen
4.Kaname x Yuuki (Vampire Knight)
5.Shirou x Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Ichigo x Orihime
Miaka x Tamahome
Mikuru x Kyon
Misa x Light

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.