Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wake up and see the user above you in your bed, you...? - Minitokyo

Wake up and see the user above you in your bed, you...?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Hmm... Hey would you want to have breakfast? Eggs and fried Sausage, whatcha think?

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

no, peperoni pizza is my standard breakfast ^^

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Wow, the head-start breakfaster, aren't you? xD Well, remember not to have too much oil on your pizza, otherwise it will go straight to your body fat~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Lol, well oliveoil doesn't taste good on peperoni pizza: spicy hot Tabasco's better!

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Waahuh? xDDDD You are pretty nuts, I could never handle hot sauce in the morning, only during lunch or dinner, and I rarely have anything that makes my breath have a little odor

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I'm a weirdo! lol
but the smell of my mouth may be a bit disgusting then... well I don't care

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

mm... well, I guess it's just preference. I love having an easy tasty breakfast, lunch, and dinner, that won't have my breath stink that much xD Burgers on occasion, usually Carl's Jr because they have HUGE burgers and In-n-out because they're quality and they're fresh <3 but me, in my family, we have a ton of asian-oriented food at home

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Just have a Fisherman's ! lol even tabasco-peperoni-pizza-stinky-smell disapears!

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

lol, well I'm not too hungry right now ^^' but thanks for the recommend

para5ite

para5ite

Student

What..umm.
Im really wanting to kick you. Like really really much.
But ghheguaeuGWAAAAH! get out!
Im not wanting strangers in my bed!

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Umm... this is my bed >.> whatcha talking about, you don't have to be so rouuuuuugh T^T

But you can sleep in, it's yours 8ddd if you love satin silk

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

From now on, I will sleep with my pizza: thus I can have bed and breakfast ***lol

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

lol breakfast in bed, just pray that it doesn't grow mold

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

gives the smack down moves

Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

*aaaah smackdown* once again someone takes my bed for the reins, well fine I'll go UFC Matt Hughes on you!

mm,kick you out

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

*kicks you out* I remember this guy...

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

throws my dumbell on his head

Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I say hi, just like always, and bukx is my friend ^_^

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

shoot and ask questions later.

Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

*syphons and drains Inversion* You're WEAK NOW!

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*casts curaga*
not anymore i'm not.

Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

*casts reverse, disable, and immobilize* try moving now!

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*wearing a ribbon*
nice try.

Signature Image

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.