Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Angel Beats! (Latest Anime this season) - Minitokyo

Angel Beats! (Latest Anime this season)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

I'm surprised a thread hasn't been made for this (at least to my knowledge). Apparently a big project for P.A works, Aniplex and Jun Maeda (you guys should know them for their work on light & visual novel type series). Decided, on a whim, to check it out, and now it's on my to watch list :]

Last part of Episode 1 and the entirety of episode 2 really got me wanting for more, with a nice blend of comedy and story. Also the fact that its a cast with a majority of high school-aged characters all weilding various guns or sword/daggers etc was a plus (for me at least). Reminds me of school rumble :3

Thoughts?

the anime is surprisingly interest me...and of course it is one of my favorite...

At first I thought "Nothing could possibly beat Kanon in my books" then I started this and I was proven wrong.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

I agree, it's actually pretty interesting!

This anime has everything I liked Action,Music

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

I started this thread when the anime just first came out, and I'm surprised that it's only been 13+ weeks since it first came out (it's expected since it was an episode per week basis, but the reality of it still is odd when you notice X X)

The ending was great, though it left a lot to be desired, then again, it was an enjoyable ride.

angel beats <3

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

nice comedy,drama and music

what more can i ask for from this great one?

oh yeah,the development is not good enough~

Signature Image

I really like it even if I wasn't a really big fan of the characters... maybe that's why I like the characters that add more comedy like Hinata and Yui.
The beginning may seem a bit awkward like the reasons of Yuri that were so overdramatic or it's a bit kind of un-emotional that someone we didn't know long enough disappear at the second episode. But for a second episode I think it was more to show there is a different rule that what they expect than to give us an emotionnal episode.

Signature

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

one of my fav anime for 2010 a blend of comedy and drama with a hint of action and music but it really started to get drama-ish at epi 11

Signature

Eternita

L o l i t a;_?

I love this anime & I'm glad that
I actually decided to watch it ~
It has really caught my interest. ^/ /?/ /^?

Really like this anime

I love angel beats

I enjoy Angel Beats !
Because everything in this anime is awesome.
1st The music : It is very good also good than the haruhi suzumiya with girl dead monster (but I favorite Iwasawa to Yui)
2nd The character : They are everybody funny and their past is very well done.
3rd The story : This is a melting between funny scene and the scene very dramatic
My best character is Hinata, he is very fun and in the episode 10th he is handsome.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.