Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Edit Style" button on userpage won't work - Minitokyo

"Edit Style" button on userpage won't work

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hiiii, I think I screwed something up because on my userpage now there's this giant space for one thing and you have to scroll down to see my userpage. I think it's because I was doing stuff and editing my style and uploaded this huge picture O.O so now I want to remove it (the picture) but when I go to "Edit Style" it won't let my click on it... like everything else works fine, just that one button. Sorry if I screwed up my userpage >.> Won't let me edit any style. Help greatly appreciated n___n

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Hi, I am also facing the same problem. Now my page is not looking nice, and I could not reverse it either! Help, please?

merged: 01-24-2011 ~ 07:15am
Ah, I found how to fix it! I need to look hard enough next time! Thanks, it really helps.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t69696

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.