Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan Deletion - Minitokyo

Scan Deletion

Tagged under Seikon no Qwaser

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I've submitted the scan first (over 2 months ago) and it has the same size and quality as this one.

My question is why was my scan deleted when it was posted first and is the same as the new one?
It's also really weird how all my favorites and comments were transferred to the new scan, even if it's submitted by another user.

Signature

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Yes, both scans has the same size and quality but Scampi removed the crease in the middle. If the crease of a scan is painted over and it is done in a good way we replace the one with the crease and that's why the comments and favs of your scan were transferred to the new scan. This happens always if we replace a double scan. :)

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I see, too bad though, it was one of my favorite scans ;________________;

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.