Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

deathofasin

deathofasin

11th akatsuki

In the series of Death Note there is L, a genius who captures criminals who are renowned for remaining wanted, and Kira (Light Yagami) a late teen who found the Death Note and wanted to create a world without crime. in the series Light pulls a fast one and Kills L but my question is, Should L of won?

(P.S., who else cried when L died ;-;)

Well, despite I hate Death Note (too boring), L deserved to win: he's smarter than Light: the latter wins because he asks for help.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

light started out okay but seriously turned completely insane in a wrong way with power. yes death note was boring, thank goodness for relight 1/2 and the live action movies or I would have never bothered with it at all. I did watch the series. but I'm with L, I loved L :D my favorite of the death note characters was ryuk :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

l is the best :)

Nop... I am always with Light ;3

L! without no doubts. KIRA - is evil ><

L his a genius n all that his better than kira
well in opinion he is xD

Kira must won if not the title 'Death Note' won't make any sense .. if the main character lose ..

Well...Near. out of all the cast, Near deserved to win. But between these two, definitely L; not only was he more intelligent, he was far less insane and tyrannical

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Yukimura

Yukimura

Snowy Village

Light should win, I like his psychotic way! The way this world should work!

"If the money used in war were to be use in environmental problems, how beautiful would this world be"

Well technically speaking L did win @@ hard question, i think i like how it ended =3 with L winning, but Kira 'winning' in the middle when L died

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I was very sad when L died. I think that he should have won by being more pervert than Kira (even if it may be difficult lol)

L of course^^
I wass crying so much when he died.. TTATT

absolutely L

L !
light is weak without ryuk, hohohoh :D

L !....
Kira is a bad =___=

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I'm betting L will win even if he was died in the end. He's still the winner.

Signature Image

i wish he could win..
i mean, Kira (Light).
i hate L.

kira!...well he did win anyways..but i hate how near and mello came in...and kind of worked together to defeat him..thats cheating! LOL

rinku-nyo

rinku-nyo

Super Yandere Commander

i...hate...kira
L wins, because even though he's dead but he has some successors like M and N
and Kira only acts alone...so, we'd know who wins

i love L and Kira too, but for me L is better ^^ so... L is the best, he wins! (L)

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Light Yagami is "The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be" than L. XD
I really enjoyed when Light made fun and shouted delirious like a psycho in L's grave, after he, falsely, proved to be sad and dismayed for the death of L in front of his father and the other police members.

Signature

For me it's a tough one. I love L's intelligence and style, but Light is also incredible. It depends on the episode :)) Too bad they couldn't be friends :(

Death... is only the beginning.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

L! Both use a very high degree of strategy but I'd like to see that L would have lived to the end, but Near does just as fine as L, (except he plays with toys, what?) But I'm happy the story ended tragedically for both parties. Light had his weaknesses when he determined to exploit L, Near, and protect himself, but in the end it's all about trusting yourself and sticking to yourself. I wonder why, because Ryuk doesn't really do anything other than watch over Light and speculate over the drama.

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.