Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

Well it was foreshadowed in the Manga that Light was going to die when Ryuk told him that it was going to be him that was going to take his life away, but LIGHT your the man, you proved just how corrupt humans can become if given "the power of god"... or the likes. Light simply outsmarted L, and then underestimated Near because he believed the D~note would be his Ace which in this case backfired... but yes I too was fond of L but Light is simply the power hungry, character who believes in his own form of justice that I'm attracted to....*character wise*

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

L won, even in death. He uncovered the truth before he died.

L > Light

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

assiah

assiah

first makes them mad

While I do like Kira, I really would have preferred if L won. It's not really a matter of who's right or wrong, but I just think that all this time, L knew that Light was Kira even if he couldn't prove it. And he did it all by himself. Kira had to make use of other people in order to achieve what he wanted.

"Though destinies may be thwarted, Fate is absolute."

Light. I like psychos :)

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

the way L was killed was one of the most forced kills ever seen.

it was just plain stupid.

either way i am ok with any of both wining, but the ending was also stupid considering how smart kira is suposed to be and having all the final plans all simple and unacuarate.

sorry but got a big let down fromt he excelent anime it was at first.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

l shud have,

but as to kira, hu has the note,

its worthless... but at least l's suspicions wer soo ryt...

only thng left was evidence,

and propr tym to catch kira...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

for me L should have won

SJboy25

The Dude who dared.

L should've won. Light got on my nerves. Plus L is just plain awesome.

I like alot of anime. My fav is Dot Hack: Sign

L! ^^ I like him :)

I couldn't believe when he died! T_T

L lelouch code geass

I really loved L :'( too bad he died

maxlinkmax

maxlinkmax

Legendary ACG fan

L for sure... he is certainly smarter than light...

第666拘束機関解放、次元干渉虚数方陣展開、イデア機関接続、ブレイブルー起動!!!見せてやるよ!!!これが蒼の力を!!!

L deserved to win, because even facing death he didn't want to just "kill the possible assassin to see if the murders stop", if he really wanted to survive AND beat Light, he could. BTW, L was just a normal person, he didn't have the Death Note, while Light could accomplish most of his plans just by using it most of the times...But, both of them were really dependable on other people to be successful - none of them were "superior" to other people, they just knew how to take advantage to the most. Both Light and L were really smart people, and both their ideals could be right, depending on the point of view, that's the reason why people like one or another - they're both interesting in their own ways :D

L
justice!

well the only winner was Ryuk cuase he had fun and ate some apples, the other two died because they weren't good enough

i love L. but i think light win for killing him. From some other aspect, no human being gonna win the game.

kamijojieun

kamijojieun

LOOKIG FORWARD?

Even though many people want L to live and want him to have won....

I'm on Light's side.........

I LOVE him^^

But............if I think about the world and all the people living on Earth.......I think L should have won...

Light without doubt, thought it is good looking or not.
*-* I love the Light

bellasan

on my own

L should win hes way smarter then kira L can understand things kira uses people and ask for help a lot with out real understanding of what hes doing

i tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it i don't believe it makes me real. i thought it be easy but no one believed me i meant all the things i said. if you believe its in my soul I'd say all the words i know just to see if it would show that I'm trying to let you know that I'm better off on my own
-sum 41

kira! kira! kira! kira! kira! kira! kira!

L should have won but he died hahahahahah newb.

lazybug659

lazybug659

you'll never get away chocolate

well, i think that light should have won. but that could be me liking the anti-hero main characters and not liking how L was weird but cool at the same time (would just preferred just being one of the two).

L should marry me...

that's what he should do...

lol

L! rules, is very inteligent

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.