Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

i was thinking of watching death note but after i found out that L dies i really lost interest...

Peace ...

L sure....

Light Win haha

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

L should have won. Light didn't deserve to win. in the end, he just turned into an arrogant and rutheless idiot (which is quiet of an accomplishment considering his IQ)

L should have been the winner! i even cried when he died..(actually i didn't believe he was dead at first)
loved the manga! the film wasn't that good, but still,L was alive^___^

L you can do it

L. Because I'm biased and I love L and I hate Light.

I think the L won between the battle of two sophisticated minds. Kira did prove though that with corrupt power, the wise you will just go to waste. Kira is much more intelligent though if you think of it, since he's just a teen and he managed to outwit L a lot of times.

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

L would win mentally and physically

Signature

i just love light, but i don't like kira

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I know people might hate me for what I'm about to say but... it's just my personal opinion, so please don't kill me~! Dx I think Kira should have won, and actually I was kinda happy when L died because I thought "Hell yeah~! You're great Kira-sama~!" o.o; I like the way Kira thinks and actually I sympatize with him, this world it's just too rotten already and I truly believe there are people whom the world is better off without. I know it's not right to take justice in your own hands but man.. nobody does anything about it so if someone who is willing to take the matter in his own hands appeared, of course I would support him.

So yeah o.o I really think Kira should have won.

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

... Ryuk :D

Well it was sad when L died...But i wished that Yagami creates his "new world" even if he is insane...I read the manga too(well the last chapters ;D ) *SPOILER(maybe) And i like that N respected KIRA and that N knew that the new one is just a imitator (maybe Spoiler*... The anime and manga are very good,Love them xD ... Soo yeah i would have been happier if KIRA won... But if L din't died,then i wished for L to win...

I PREFER L RYUSAKI

L was a good opponet but light used all his tricks to get his victory so i say light XD

L should win! LLLLLL

Wanted Kira to won... But...

bafyte

bafyte

aihara.chan

Kira is the best - He should have won and got rid of all thoes who think the world was better with crime in it

aihara.chan

we might be apart but i want you to know, you will always be with me wherever i go :)
Signature

distillme

distillme

Merp.

of course L... lol. Light was PSYCHO! lmao....

tag-licious

In reality, L definitely should have won. What Light did was clearly wrong, even if he had "good intentions" his views were blurred by envisioning himself as a god. He was very corrupted.

On the same topic, I found it interesting how although Light was "evil" throughout the series, the way he behaved when he forgot about the Death Note and before he died makes me wonder if it was assumed that the Death Note "possessed" its owner.

l is the master

dyogomariano

Yagami Iori - SNK

L is the best :)

L the Best '-'

L should have. But good he didn't

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.