Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

angeloid-Ikaros

angeloid-Ikaros

Voice acting Naoi Abriged series

Well there is so many ways for lelouch to win lets begin
1.Light cant really right lelouch's name down because he doesnt know it Narric its Lelouch Lamperouge not lelouch vi britannia
2. Lelouch doesnt need geass He always carries a gun around
3.Even if lelouch dies C.C would beat the living dasies out of him cause at least he doesnt know her real name except if he looks on google
4.Well Lelouch could have gotten the immortal code from C.C but which one would win who knows
5.Lelouch Got world dominos (domination) and what he wanted what his sister which is Destroy the World and recreate for Peace and harmony
Well i taken lelouch's side because i haven't really watched it and i know i am a bit bias meh we all aren't perfect

Signature Image
that only those willing to be shot can themselves shoot others

Luluko Vi britannia Orders you to DIE!

Of course L, isnt justice always win..

Desfinity Raito :|

Without doubt: L! He was... oh God I just got angry again!

Light Yagami

kira is smarter, thats all... poor L...

L , i really like him more than Kira xDD

Without no doubts L!

definitely L !

[Ignorance is bliss...]

kira the best

Light cheated.

If he hadn't cheated (gave up ownership of the Death Note, therefore losing his memory) he would have lost.

He cheated.

And I LOVE him for it.

You can't cheat at survival. He did what he had to do, and it was AMAZING. So yes, Light should have won. And he did, flawlessly.

Even though Light started off with an idealistic vision, I'm glad he got killed off simply because this is a classic case of "absolute power absolutely corrupts." There is no way someone could possess that much power over life and death without losing sight of their altruistic motives and just killing on impulse. There is no such thing as black and white justice, and if one person's idea of right and wrong is the only idea that gets upheld, then everyone else has basically lost their voice in the matter and the end result would be a police state in which Light gets to off anyone he thinks of unfavourably, whether or not that person has committed any crimes in the legal sense of the word. Another reason I think L deserves to "win" is because given that Rem hadn't intervened with his investigation, he may well have gathered enough evidence to put Light away for good. Even if L had lost in the end, I would have preferred him to lose as a direct result of Light outwitting him and not because of the supernatural intervention of a shinigami. Another point that I'd like to make is the fact that in my opinion, L is the ultimate victor. Even though he was unable to convict Light/Kira before he died, Near and Mello were able to continue his work and the reign of Kira was put to an end. With Kira's death came the restoration of the human right to define right and wrong on their own terms, as well as the return of the human right to free will -- which were the guiding principles that L was fighting for when he agreed to take on the case and risk his life in the process. The fact that Kira's death brought about the return of freedom of action and thought is reason enough for me (personally) to believe that L succeeded, and that justice did prevail.

Kira top! he won and will winning forever!

Kira Kira Kira Forever!

L all the way. And technically he did. By mellow and Near, his successors XD Miss you L

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Out of the two L deserved to win but he didn't Light outmaneuvered then killed him. Simple as that.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

L should of won i totally lurved him he was cute

it's only rock n' roll... but i like it

L should win..!
because L knows what a good world is...
Yeah, Light wanted peace and order, but he used a wrong method of making a better world...

I'm shocked when L died, but I also felt sad for Light's death...
that deathnote ruins the life and bright future of Light...

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Should L won against Light? My answer is no. Why? Because the story will end up as a boring one.
Light won against L by creating a tricky strategy with its consequences. It such a shame if the tricky strategy of Light was easily cracked by L. Although that L is dead, but I always feel that he resides within Near.
L is a very clever person but Light is more clever for creating a strategy that the real intention was realized just a moment before L's death, at this moment, it is already too late for L.
I see many people are siding with L hmm....I don't hate it....after all no evil win against good and L is a unique character.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

L, i think....

Kira-sama :3

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I'll always be a Light/Kira fan, L is a good character- but I was rooting for Light to win until the end. As for L's death, I didn't shed a tear. It was just another victory for Kira, at the time.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT. [spoiler] I was bawling my eyes out when he died at the end. I nearly died too. He was evil but then there was this innocence behind him, and the only reason for the evil was because he wanted to protect the death note so he could get rid of the evil. I feel kind of psychotic when I see all this L love talk. I absolutely hate L and all the people that tried to stand in Light's way. Whats wrong with you people. The poor lil baby. He wanted to just rid the world of the trash, to make it a better place for you and I. DUH!

Quote by SolenmSerpentI'll always be a Light/Kira fan, L is a good character- but I was rooting for Light to win until the end. As for L's death, I didn't shed a tear. It was just another victory for Kira, at the time.

Quote by KiraIloveyouLIGHT LIGHT LIGHT. [spoiler] I was bawling my eyes out when he died at the end. I nearly died too. He was evil but then there was this innocence behind him, and the only reason for the evil was because he wanted to protect the death note so he could get rid of the evil. I feel kind of psychotic when I see all this L love talk. I absolutely hate L and all the people that tried to stand in Light's way. Whats wrong with you people. The poor lil baby. He wanted to just rid the world of the trash, to make it a better place for you and I. DUH!

OMG. I LOVE YOU TWO

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 103 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.