Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

L vs. Kira (Light Yagami), who should of won? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

Both of them are great! I love both and cannot choose between them :) Expected for them to fight w each other til the end, though, not with L dying in mid way like this :(
If only they could be friends. Or couple ;);)

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Light of course..., He's a genius and he's the one who won. =P

Signature

Well, Light should have won as he did, fair and square... as long as having an incredibly powerful device which enables you to kill a person just by knowing the person's face and name and also manipulable people (misa) with incredibly powerful beings supporting them against a normal human with no access to such superpowers at all is considered fair

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Light always had the upper hand and he used it good, L was smart with how he baited Light's way of killing and etc but at the end of the day Light disposed of more than just 1 potential person in his way when he killed L so it's his win.
and a real good win too.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

L should be the winner. Even though he losses in the end he deserves the win. Light only manage to get L killed because of Rem's and Misa's help. I should say that L was more intelligent, he even knew that he was gonna die. Also L is my Fav Character.

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

I say L should have won, I didnt like light. Bsides light wasnt exactly better than L. The ending of the L.A was sad.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

it can't help i love them both

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 103 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.