Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xan The Man's Day Today!! - Minitokyo

Xan The Man's Day Today!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Heyah! Oh looky here its the 17 of October today...well according to my time..it may be abit earlier for others? or later yeah? ^_^' hehe well....just wanna wish my bud Xandy a wonderful birthday today..may all yah dreams/wishes come true yeah?..and..and..hope yah get lotsa pwessies...and wat yah wanted was to booze eh? ahaha XD well in case i cant come on to wish yah a great day yeah..ill say it here XD

May be wondering why id post a burfdai thingy yeah?...well i just wanna be like those great people who'd wish her/his friend a great day on his/her birthday...and would want everyone else to wish him/her a great day too!! XD XD ^_^' yeah hope that wasnt too confusing yeah? hehe ^_^'

Well anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDYMAN!!! XD XD
*throws confetti* XD have a great day bud-
Yune

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

erm oh well its to early for me to say this but happy b-day XD

happy birthday *hugs xandman*

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Happy birthday to.. Xandman... ^^
i wish your relationship with Yune improves to a further state ^_^' consider that as a birthday gift from her, eh? ahahaha
*runs away*

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

really reallly?!?! yaaaaaay happy birthdayyy =DD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

dans

dans

busy u_u

Happy B'Day, Xandman !!! :) :D XD XD :D :)
Yune and Xandman eh ? hehehe....

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

congratulations ^^ you're one year closer to death... :D oh wait... I mean happy birthday! XD *runs off*

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

still on the 16th here, but well 1 day earlier is just fine isn't it :)
well for this very special day, i wish ya to sleep all you want, and i prepared a little thingy just for ya

tandan ................. tatatadan............... *hugs and kisses* ahahahahah :D ^_^'
now wasn't that the best you could wish for??? :nya:
well then happy new year for ya, entering your what?? 19 year of life?? just tell yourself that you've already spent something like 1/4 of your life, and what have ya done with it?? :) :D
just sleeping i bet !!!

well see ya, and really a nice idea from yune :)

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Heh, so many birthdays lately! ^^;; Happy Birthday, Xandman, best wishes! =D

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! XD hahahahaha!!! Man! This is ..... *tears of joy* *sniff, sniff*

Thank you all who replied, so kind words of you........ *sob* buaaaah!!!! *tear tsunami*
Man.... this is the greatest forum i've ever been on.... what more could i wish for yeah? ...alot more ^_^' hahahah :P

and mostly Thanks to you Yune babe!!! XD XD *sob, sob* ....me so happy. ..... XD hahaha....
so you like me after all yeah? ^_^' hehehe..... *supertight hugs suffocating Yune babe* :P ^_^' hehe...

what i wish for? well, booze... and why don't you come over here yeah? hahahaha XD

i know this thread will be closed, but what the heck, it's the thought that counts yeah? ^_^' thanks alot all of ya! *Xandman Happy Frenzy.... Gone Ballistic* *Hugs Yune once more* *CHiBi!!!!* hahaha...

Thanks all of ya, alot! :D :D :D ^_^'

ps Anji.... mate....... come 'ere.... *chases Anji with Yune's Jumbo pan!!!!!* Come 'ere!!!!!! ^_^' haha

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

happy birthday xandman!! party at my house!!!!

Signature Image

Happy b-day. Sorry, can't come thegunblademaster
have another b-day party to go to XD XD ^_^'
(that was no joke though. I am going to one today)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Happy birthday! If anyone wants to give you birthday punches. Make sure you "repay" them. ;)

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Happy xmas man!!!! Errrr Happy Birthday!!!!!! How old r u now?] lol jj. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! :)

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Happy b-day xandman!

Don't get too drunk now XD ^_^' kidding...

*gives imaginary money*

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha... i'm an adult... closer to my death... gettin' old, need a stick, haha :D ok, it's christmas? where's my present zero.... hand it over!!!! ^_^' hahaha

and yes athrun, i'll repay them 10 times harder for their kind deed :D haha

yeah gunblade! let's party aye!!! will you have any booze there? hahaha ^_^'

haha, thanks devilet XD now i got real and imaginary money... i'm gonna buy a motorcycle :D hahaha.... *planning to get totally wasted* haha

Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Still 30 minutes left, So i guess we wont see you here tomorrow since you said that you were gonna get totally wasted XD

Anyways Happy Birthday xandman! ^_^'

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

xandy....
happy birthday to u...
how old are u exactly...
*tell me a secret won't u*
:D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

snx

snx

Mr K.

AaARG! Long life 4 this dark one :)

Lot of booze, mozey & womans 4 You Xandman!

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Hey, happy birthday xandy dude! May your day be fortuitous and merry and all. Remember, if you do get smashed - do it with style!

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

cant....breathe*...eeerkkk....*Xandy ish hyper BalLIsTIc and ish choking meh ^_^'
av' a booze there aye? sounds pwetty good eh XD XD where aboutz in SweedZ eh? hehe

wonder if any of yah palz gonna give yah a big parcel wif a motah in it eh? *teehee* XD

well looks like i could come on to wish yah officially yeah? hehe Well hope yah outin' today was great yeah? XD
I'll let yah have a day off from cleaning the office today XD

And last of all....Thank You all who've had the heart to wish Xandman a hAPPY bIRThDAY!! Thankz all XD *huGgLeZ all* *sQueeeSH* XD XD :D :D ^_^'

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Its 2:54 here on Oct 17 >:D Happy Birthday Xandman!! I hope we have many more RPGs together now that you are growing old xD

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha! Man, guys.... listen 'ere... this is almost funny.... my bday has come at last, and how's the weather you think? :sweat: ^_^' heh....

thanks alot again guys, you all sure are some special people aye? :D *hugs all the babes and handshakes all the guys* there ^_^' hehehe....

and no jackie, no secrets for you aye! haha... ok... well, one couldn't hurt.... well, it's not a secret.... but actually... i don't celebrate my birthdays... hahahaha.... it's just another day passing by slowly.... with me tumbling to my death..... but what the heck, i'm gonna have fun on the way down XD

my friends do exactly as you all do right now, they congrat me.... hehehe, and when they do that... i feel guilty for not remembering their bdays... hahaha ^_^'

but at least now i've got more access to places.... tabooo!!!!! :P ^_^' hahaha... and what a present Yune!! No cleaning the office, why thank thou madamoiselle *bows* haha XD

hahaha Rein, i actually don't do roleplaying so much.... i got a life to roleplay around with haha :P but of course, it's fun sometimes... the Eden thread was just to tryout and see what people thinks of big games.... but that wasn't to successful now was it? hahaha.....

Ok all of ya!! Let's do as Yune says! Let's get into a one big squishy group hug aye!!! ^_^' hehe... *hope that came out right*

Signature

he i am sorry mate i didnt know it was your bday dumb me i should check the forums more well have a great belated bday
ps so how old are you 100 ? :p lol well have a great belated bday and keep sending your radical posts

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.