Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 restricted member? - Minitokyo

restricted member?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

it means to be restricted member?
can no longer continue contributor scans?.

It will last for at least 3 months.. and it isn't a bug.
While you're a restricted member, yes, you can't continue contributing scans.. but after, let's say, a minimal of 3 months you'll be back as a normal member and you can upload again.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I would like to add to this, princess is right, after about three months you can ask a mod (preferably the one that restricted you if known) in a kind fashion and ask them to lift the restricted status. in the mean time just have to play nice with the others so to speak. you won't be able to obtain any new credits until the restriction has been lifted, unless that has changed some. just be more careful and in the future don't do what you were restricted for.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

but I would like to know what the problem. only that.

sorry for asking so much

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

You were restricted for continually submitting scans that were already in the gallery. You MUST search for duplicates before submitting a scan. It's one of the rules.

Signature Image

angelbell00

angelbell00

Broken Doll

Can somebody unrestrict me? It's been months since I was restricted

I Am As Lifeless As A Broken Doll.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.