Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is my Wallpaper bad? - Minitokyo

Is my Wallpaper bad?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

I actually made this a long time ago and it's up at the otaku but I'm not sure if it's up to par with the MT standards, let me know what you all think!

Program: PSP8 & PhotoImpact 5

The BG is a texture of a little 300 x 300 square I found when searching for textures, so I tiled it and then use my reflection kaleidoscope effect on the BG (did that twice) and the starts are kind of like a picture tube in my phototImpact program and lastly added the character.

*character vector by Infinity-explorer @ AP*

feedback welcomed & appreciated ^_^

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5016/absoluteboyfriendinfini.th.jpg

Signature

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Yes ... <- highly subjective.

+ Character.

- Background is too plain .. yet too busy to place icons.
- Stars?
- Little effort.

You can do better ...

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

HOW BOUT PUTTING SOME WORDS?

err may be u can put one more person on the right of the girl course it look weird when the girl is not looking at some1 while looking at another angle

It 's so cute.

It 's plain .

I like the character, but the background is a little plain.

How about put the character in the center? Or adding another character on the right of the girl, as Zenoex said or some words in the same position as belson said.

Good luck! ;)

it's a little plain. still nice

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.